[Ask a Girl] Orgasms during your period..

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Stormin10, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Girls, do you find having an orgasm (or a few) help relieve period pain? my GF finds sex and cuming during her period makes her period shorter (but heavier) and easier to deal with...
    I was wondering if others had the same experience..

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have read that orgasms reduce menstrual cramp pain but I have not found that to be the case. I get the kind of cramps where you just want to crawl into a ball and die, so maybe in cases like mine nothing is going to help.

I do get very horny when I have my period though, and tend to masturbate a lot when I have it.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think it's been proved in legitimate medical studies that sex reduces menstrual pain.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's been proved, huh? :lol

5. college_girl

college_girl New Member

When I have an orgasm during my period I get these really sharp abdominal pains. It fucking kills. I can't imagine how it would make it feel better.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Excuse me... "shown."

7. hello-kitty

hello-kitty New Member

I found that I cum harder and easier when I'm on my period o.o

But when I have cramps, I can't do anything - I'm in too much pain. So I wouldn't know if it actually would reduce the pain.
    Apparently if you just get up and walk during those cramps, just any body activity makes it go away slightly...
    Maybe its just the act of and not so much orgasms.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I spent much of my life on the pill so I haven't had problems with menstrual pain for years but I used to masturbate to relieve period cramps in my teens. It worked for me.

9. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

YES! Only guaranteed thing to do it, if only for a little while. It's better than a vicoden, ultrams, whatever for cramps. My husband knows this and even though I'm not feeling randy when it's that time, he encourages me and I always thank him 1000 times over.

It's true that one may cum more easily during menstration, as there is already increased sensitivity before sexual stimulation. I've had seated. clothed, in a meeting at work orgasms b4 during my flow time.

Although for Earth shaking unending orgasms, go at when she's pregnant. That might not be in the cards right now, but remember this - pregnant usually = horny as hell. And ginormous tits.