Orgasms: BJ's versus Masturbating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by NewToThis, Feb 18, 2009.

1. NewToThis

NewToThis New Member

As you may know, I'm not to intercourse yet and am content with bj's. Only thing is, I have hella stronger orgasms masturbating than getting a blowjob. Anyone else had that before?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi NewToThis,
    You experience in this matter is not uncommon.
    You know yourself ie your own body better than anyone else, what and how that gives the most pleasure .
    Any partner would probably be of similar age to you in terms of sexual experience so could not know how to best work you. In time someone will know which buttons to press and the order to give you the most pleasure but meanwhile enjoy both ways and start teaching/learning by showing and telling what works best for you both. Nobody is born with this knowledge, it comes from experience and communication.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I bypassed blowjobs and went straight to intercourse in my younger days, but I remember similar feelings. Sex was intimate and very enchanting, but orgasms were more powerful when masturbating. The trick with intercourse at least is to keep ones body at the plateau phase for as long as possible before coming, which takes coordination with your responses and what your partner is doing. So you get close to coming, and if you are in a position where you are leading then you slow yourself down a bit and keep yourself on edge for as long as possible. If you are in a position where your partner is leading, such as she on top, then you have to control your reaction to her stimulation of you.

With blowjobs it's harder, as you can't expect your partner to do this for an endless period of time. I've only come once with a blowjob, I found it very unsatisfactory, and have never done it again. In my sex life, blowjobs from my wife are part of foreplay, but we always move from that to intercourse.

4. NewToThis

NewToThis New Member

Thanks guys. I appreciate tips from both. I'm sort of limited to what I can get for now, and in all truth from what I've heard from some friends, I should be happy shes willing to do that (apparently its was scary). I really enjoy doing it more with another person on a logical level then not, and I might mention it to her, but I don't think she can go much faster (which is the problem I think). I know I can keep myself plateuing for longer as I've done it before, i guess I'm just lazy when it comes to blowjobs. Thanks again :)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

This may seem a bit too advanced for you and your girl at this stage but, a bit of anal stimulation in conjuction with a blowjob might make you orgasm more easily. I know the first time I massaged my husband's ass with a well lubed finger as I blew him, he shot like a rocket. He still has the same reaction each time I do it and we've progressed to the point of my inserting things into him. He says he has had some of the strongest orgasms he's ever experienced since I started exploring him in that way.

6. Northside

Gold Member

Mine are most intense from a bj. I don't understand why, but my abdominal muscles contract almost violently, and wow when I shoot it's intense. My girlfriend doesn't often finish me this way and honestly I'm glad. My abs are sore for a while afterward. I prefer to cum in a pussy. It still feels WONDERFUL and doesn't hurt getting there. One thing I've learned from this forum is that we're all different, like different things, and respond differently. That's okay.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Down Girl! You don't want him to sprain himself.:lol

Me too. Sometimes I swear I'm going to faint before I stop quivering with a BJ. I never have... thank goodness, I don't wanna sprain myself.:p

8. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

9. jaydee84

jaydee84 New Member

Yea I prefer getting handjobs to blowjobs. Although i have had some awesome climaxes when girls' combine the two. Get some nice suction down while wanking you off hard and fast - delightful

10. xx_slayer

xx_slayer New Member

wouldn't know. never had a girlfriend.

11. rcast89

rcast89 New Member

the way i see it is that you cant expect someone to know how you work as well as you do, when you have access to it all day everyday...

12. absmindboggling

absmindboggling New Member

Takes me a good 2-3 hrs to climax with good oral, handjob=2+ minutes, hehe. I like a handjob near climax and then some oral for best of both worlds.

13. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Anal insertions heighten orgasm through masturbation also. Like others here, I have always found the most intense, and consistently intense, orgasms by mastubation due to the complete biofeedback.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hold the phone! You have had someone give you a 2-3 hour long BJ? :eek

15. phinatic

phinatic New Member

Bj much better in my opinion

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Not any woman I could imagine; maybe a rubber fuck doll.:eyes