[Ask a Guy] Orgasms Almost Like Convulsions?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Amature, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Amature

Gold Member

Guys, I have a question. I have several medical problems (heart, diabetes and diabetes complications) and as of lately when I orgasm it is like I am experiencing a convulsion or something. My legs and arms twitch and jerk and I seem to spurt several (maybe 10 times? Not for sure) Although it is EXTREMELY enjoyable, it doesn't seem quite normal. Has any one else ever experienced anything like this, or is this normal and I'm finally getting some good sex? It doesn't happen every time, but in the last week maybe 3 or 4. My wife says I always seem to have a lot of cum when I ejaculate and she doesn't notice anything different really.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Well, I always have a full body spasm, whether it's in her pussy or her mouth. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to black out. If you're concerned about your health, see the doctor. Otherwise, keep watching yourself and listen to your wife.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No nothing wrong Amateur; you have finally cracked having full body orgasms which if I understand it is a lot more like that experienced by women.
    Men's orgasm tend to mostly be localise in the genitals and prostate but we do have the ability to experience so much more as you are now.
    For me it can be like Silverfox says above, so intense I do or feel as if I have passed out but other times it is like the popping of a champagne cork releasing bubbles in my veins.
    It is all good :)

4. Amature

Gold Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it.

5. alwaystry

I have twitched like that but its not often , it seems to happen when I am cumming and she increases presure primarly by the head and sometimes I cum more but usualy its just a little extra force then.