[Ask a Girl] Orgasming or Cumming

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rescuer, Nov 12, 2013.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

Guys,This one is for the Ladies ONLY! PLEASE!! guys,Thanks!

Ladies,Can you describe to us guys what it feels like when a woman is cumming?Also,What it feels like having a guy to cum inside of you?that if you can feel when he is doing it.Us guys hear and read so much about women talking about cumming themselves and wanting guys to cum inside them.You mind describing both to us.
    Thanks

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It feels just like that scene from Harry met Sally!

I've never been able to feel a guy cumming in me (pussy or ass)

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I'm a guy, and hope I'm not too out of line here, but IMhO, it's how emotionally connected partners are that determines how each shares the others' "releases." I love to feel those contractions when she comes, and she loves to feel me when I come inside her, but it's the emotional connection we have that raises the level of the experience for both of us, and the genital gratification has become a gateway to another dimension of pleasure that eclipses anything physical. Also, I think that women would know about this kind of feeling more than guys, as they tend to be more emotional.

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Another 2cents from a guy. All women are different. Some can feel you actually shooting inside them and some can't. Most can tell from the penile contractions though. Personally, I have never had a problem feeling a woman cum while inside her or knowing she has during oral. It's not hard if one takes the time to understand the female orgasm.

Words for the wise today:

If you have to ask, you didn't make her cum.

xx

5. SWOJLO

Gold Member

PBS, From now on as soon as I finish I'm going to stand back, waiting to see if a Terminator or Bill and Ted or by chance Marty McFly comes strolling out of my wife's cooch!!!! I love thinking about gateways and portals. :lol:lol:lol

6. Country_Lily

Gold Member

When I cum it feels ecstatic my whole body just wants to jump out of its skin and scream "fucking yeah baby".

I agree with pbs about emotional connection playing a part, I can always feel my husband cum but maybe that also has to do with how his penis contracts when he does cum, I'm going to pay close attention tomorrow night to see if I really can feel it or I just feel his cock contracting.....hmmm good question OP, you have given me some homework :)