orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by TeezPrincess, May 13, 2004.

1. TeezPrincess

TeezPrincess New Member

What does it feel like to have an orgasm for a girl? Do girls come? I don't know if I have or not. Give me specifics! I've never actually had sex but we do A LOT of foreplay so it's still possible

2. NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty New Member

Trust me, you will know when you orgasm! You feel the sensation building up (either in the clit or vagina) and finally have one. After your vagina muscles spasm a little and your clit will be super sensitive :)

3. naed24

naed24 New Member

i saw white stuff oozing from my gf that how you girls come right?

4. hurley

hurley New Member

From what I have experianced, Yes girls cum is white. I have fingered my gf many times and pulled my fingers out and noticed thik white fluid on them.

5. jiggy

jiggy New Member

depends..thick white fluid could be bad, but I'll trust that your girl knows her bod well enough to determine if she's sick or not. Some girls come is a very liquidy clear fluid, other people I knwo of its been thicker...

6. free2Bme

free2Bme New Member

Get a Vibe!

You probably haven't had an orgasm yet, which is okay, but you would definately know it. I'd recommend getting a vibe and/or a dildo. You know, sex toys. I've had some great orgasms with just clit stim from a vibe. I've found some really good products at an online store called NightstandNovelties. I can't post the exact link but you could figure it out. They have some good finger vibes, cordless and waterproof as well as a lot of cool dildos. Good prices too! Good luck and trust me, you'll know it when it happens. Take some time to relax and explore yourself, then let your partner in on it! It's fun and great foreplay!

7. lusciousax

lusciousax New Member

girls shooting cum

I have really intense orgasms. I can cum over and over again. Now I wanna know how to SHOOT my cum. My boy said he was with a girl who could shoot her cum almost a foot!!! He seems to want me to do that, but I can't figure out how. He said his last gf said it was like pushing out pee when you feel an orgasm coming on. I have been trying but have had no luck as of yet. Can any women out there give me some tips as to how to shoot my cum? Please!!! It'll make my man sooo happy! :)