Orgasm without erection

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Male_mid_50s, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Male_mid_50s

Male_mid_50s New Member

Two years ago I had prostate surgery and have not regained any erectile function. However I can still orgasm. My partner and I had dealt with this and still can please each other. However without an erection its difficult so I am seeking those who might have similar issues and have suggestions on how I can reach orgasm without so much trouble. Here is what we do now. Hand jobs work but again since I am flaccid it takes more work )a lot) and one hand can tire before I finish. We also rub my penis on my partners gentilia which does give her pleasure until I finish. Problem is same there seems to be no one way or place for continued pleasure so it takes a while. We are seeking other means for my pleasure that might not be so tiring. By the way we have tried Ed meds and pumps with no effect. I am guessing they were not able to spare the nerves when my prostate was removed. My partner will no longer do oral because there is some urine that comes out when I do finish and she not to pleased with that you can imagine. I looked at some mens health forums but no real answers so I am trying here. all answers are gladly accepted

2. ReddHott

ReddHott Member

Would a vibrator for you be useful?

Is your prostate entirely gone? If not, perhaps a prostate stimulator?

3. Male_mid_50s

Male_mid_50s New Member

Yes its gone

4. donk730

donk730 Member

Ask your urologist about a penile Implant, I have one, and it has saved my sanity....

Mikey22, Silverfox and HotForHoney like this.
  5. biker061

Gold Member

Perhaps a prostetic penis?