Orgasm without cumming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frank Grimes, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I have had this happen with my wife, probably between 2-5% of the time, where during intercourse I have an orgasm but don't ejaculate. It used to happen occasionally when I masturbated as well. Within a couple minutes of it happening, I start to lose my erection.

This always causes my wife to get pouty, because she feels as though she's not pleasing me. I tell her that even without cumming, sex with her is great (it is) and that it's not her fault, it's just something that happens occasionally.

Guys, does this happen to you occasionally as well? Girls, were you aware that this was possible?

I know it's assumed that the guy will cum every time he has sex, but that's not the case.

2. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

i cum everytime

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I can remember when I was a young boy.I would lay on my stomic and kind of rock side to side,and after a while the most incredible feeling would come over me. I have to assume that I was comming,but it was dry. I've tried to duplicate that now that I'm older,with no luck. Wish I could.....less to clean up. hehehe. Now I squirt buckets every time.

4. Zack

Zack New Member

ya I've never not cummed before. Maybe when I was twelve but that's a little different. You should get that checked or something cause that aint right...

5. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

actually there are some men out there that try to have orgasms without ejaculating. i for one would enjoy if that would happen to me. but you should also be able to keep an erection after the orgasm.

6. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

I would suggest getting a check up just incase. You may have prostate issues and that's nothing to mess with.

7. Hoju

Hoju New Member

Do you masterbate frequently? Sometimes when you orgasim you body hasnt had the chance to create more cum. Hold up for a few days and try again

8. farspark

farspark New Member

I can have a full orgasm without cumming, but I have to REALLY concentrate. The orgasm is different in an intense, interesting kind of way when I don't cum. I've always thought of it as a handy skill for not getting the sheets sticky - no more, no less.

9. -G-

-G- New Member

well this happened to me once. I was trying so hard not to finish and last a while and all of a sudden I had a feeling of climax and everything got sensitive. Luckily I am a quick recoverer :) . Never happened again though

10. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

A couple of times my man has orgasmed without cumming and he gets kinda angsty so I have to do it all over again so he can squirt :p

11. tar gar

tar gar New Member

happened once loved it, I orgasmed and then kept on having sex and then orgasmed with cum. I have tried to do that again buy could never get it done again.

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Multi orgasmic man syndrom!:D I praise you!

This is actually what the case is. Find a way to make it happen more times during your sessions. Expiriment and see what better things come out of it!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.