Orgasm vs Cumming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Shoes6699, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoes6699

Shoes6699 New Member

for girls to orgasm, is that the same as cumming, and when girls cum does it just spew out alot

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

No, as a general rule women do not ejaculate. (Some may, but it's rare.) Most male orgasms involve intense feelings that are local to the genitalia, whereas female orgasms are more of a "full body orgasm". Men can have those too, but it's fairly rare and something that's usually learned later in life. (I now regularly experience the full-body orgasm, aka Tantric orgasm, but never had that pleasure until in my late 50s.)

Women do secrete fluids, but that's not tied directly to an orgasm, and it doesn't "spew".

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

In my mind they are interchagable terms. Cum = orgasm. To me squirting is something else rare as Joe said.

4. roksoc

roksoc New Member

spew sounds so sexy hehehe

5. Dr.Drumr05

Dr.Drumr05 New Member

actually it is possible for a male to cum without an orgasm. I have heard of several cases.

6. Bev

Bev New Member

Joe pretty much explained everything you need to know. Women very rarely come but orgasms are often much more powerful and full-bodied than ejaculation, etc.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Being a full-body orgasm man myself, I can't emphasise the difference enough between a typical male orgasm, and the more powerful feminine one. Genital sneeze versus a real orgasm is about the best description I can think of. If a woman's typical orgasm is like mine now, then women don't need to ejaculate to experience real pleasure.

8. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Orgasm and cumming mean different things to different people.

Both terms are often used interchangeably. But really, they are different. Cumming refers to squrting some liquid, spem in the case of a man. Orgasm is describes a feeling of pleasure or release from sexual tension. Ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm.

Women often reach orgasm without cumming but a few do squirt out a some liquid during orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.