[Ask a Girl] Orgasm via anal?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

I was just wondering how many ladies who like anal think they could just have an orgasm from just anal. If your partner just rubbed your clit and had anal sex with you but no vaginal sex - would you feel that you missed out etc

How fast and hard can you take anal sex- I presume much slower than vaginal

Finally I assume you all use lube to ease things along ?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

The few times I've had anal sex I have used a vibrator on my clit so I could come. I did not like it hard, deep or fast and I used a lot of lube.

3. thunderseed

Gold Member

My pussy is angled very close towards my anus, and this angling is rare according to my doctor. It had its disadvantages back in the day when I had my menstrual cycles which I do not anymore because of Depo Provera, basically that disadvantage was more painful cramps along with diarrhea during my menstrual cycle.

But the plus side is that during anal sex I can achieve a very rare orgasm. I can feel anal penetration stimulating my pussy and can orgasm vaginally and anally through anal penetration, and it feels amazing.

However most women do not achieve orgasm through anal, men do. Though most women can achieve very pleasurable feelings through anal sex, even if they cannot orgasm anally.
    Typically, for women who cannot orgasm anally, anal play can heighten a woman's vaginal orgasm or clitoral orgasm and it can be very pleasurable feeling.

When you do the buttsex, you might want to take it initially slow and gentle at first because initial stretching can be painful for some people. And make use of the lube or else you might get anal tears or hemorrhoids. Oh I've had those before, they aren't fun and you can't sit right for a few days. The ass has no natural lubrication like the pussy has.

Once you work up to it slowly, you should be able to fuck an ass with the same intensity as vaginal sex, but it depends on the woman of course.
    I enjoy it hard and fast.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I orgasm through anal very easily.

5. China

China New Member

Me too, actually alot faster than vaginal, plus no clitoral stimulation needed.
    For lube, pussy juice seems to work just fine for entry, for some reason I dont know why my ass does seem self lubrecating, not as much as vagina, but it does.

I must me a freak :eek

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I too can orgasm easily through anal sex although it help if there is clit simulation at the same time....but it's not a necessity. I use lube of course and after the initial entry, hard, fast and deep is the best.

7. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

What position do you prefer ?

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Doggy always works well...he can focus on my butt and I can play with my clit if needed. Missionary with my legs over his shoulders also works well...better for watching. ;)

9. almostthere

Gold Member

I'm at the dentist office waiting to be called and this thread is getting me going.

10. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Horny you mean ?

11. almostthere

Gold Member

Yup! Very

12. SWOJLO

Gold Member

And we all love you for that. :)