orgasm questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by NewGuy85, May 17, 2010.

1. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Ok how do you spot an orgasm that a woman has during sex? When we're having sex, I can tell its building, cuz the breathing gets a lot heavier, there's even little moans that get higher and higher pitched from someone who really doesn't make noise when she comes.

But I never seem to notice an actual moment where u say "there it was" haha. It builds for as long as I can go, until I eventually can't take anymore haha. I'm pretty sure I'm going long enough. Is this whole thing an orgasm? Is she having one after another and I'm not noticing? What the heck man? Women r confusing lol

2. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Not so confusing! :D Just because we can't understand or see something that doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Me, I do know when my gf gets an orgasm and I don't fuck her until I can.. ;) then asking myself did she or when she had an orgasm; or how many orgasms she had while I was fucking her that long time?!? ;) But I just don't like simple things.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Why don't you ask your lady about it? She can probably educate you about what is going on?

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I'm confused. U ask her or don't ask her?

5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Asking her only helps so much. I'm the only guy she's ever been with and she never even had an orgasm till we were together. She's not even that familiar with things herself. She's getting there. I just figured I would ask. The forum is here to discuss sex and ask for advice so I figured I would haha

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Right you are, be free to ask all you want here. Just sometimes the advice you get is to talk with each other about it. It seems like that's the most common line we say here, "Talk to her/him about it." That's just because nobody here can really feel what she feels. And like you say, not being experienced, she doesn't exactly know either.

From what it sounds like, you're having good sex and caring about what each other feels, and you will both figure out some of this. Lots of women have low grade orgasms that stretch out for a while and sometimes they turn into screamers. As you get more comfortable with each other these things will become apparent.

Meanwhile, just enjoy each other.

7. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha thanks. After 2 years the sex has definitely gotten better. The question in the thread was really for me more than her tho. Sometimes its nice to pick up some wisdom without your partner knowing. U know?

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Honestly I even have the same problem with my man. If I'm blowing him it's pretty obvious when he cums but sometimes when he's inside my pussy, I really can't tell for sure until afterwards when it all seeps out. Now I'm 45, and I've been with this man for 5 years.

The point of my post is that sometimes you really can not tell.

9. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Some people just don't want to talk during sex, so get your partner to squeeze your arm when they're about to come so that you know how long to keep up the good work.

10. grignard_reagent

grignard_reagent New Member

welll

to notice when a women has orgasm
    all u ve got to do is to focus on ur d***

when u feel a very tight spasm on ur d*** followed by quick relaxation just then say
    voila
    she has had it