Orgasm problems

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by On_Top, Jan 22, 2008.

1. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Okay this is very embarrassing for me to say but...

Today I was shaving in the shower, and well the mood hit me and I used the razor handle to stimulate my g-spot. I think it was one of the only times I've ever even hit my g-spot and I've never really felt it this strong. I've never had an orgasm before. All of a sudden I feel that "need to pee" sensation, but I ignore it and keep going since that's what you guys say to do. However... I did actually pee. This is the third time I've been close to orgasming and then peed. And I peed right before I went in the shower too, so I thought I was empty.

This is very frustrating for me. I very much want to have an orgasm. I'm afraid that some day when I have sex with a man I'll end up pissing on him, and that would horrify me so much, I don't think I'd ever have sex again. Please help me!

(and btw, if you ladies haven't tried it, seriously the cushy, grippy end of the women's razors truly feels amazing on the g-spot)

2. Dreama

Gold Member

What about clitoral stimulation? That might be a more promising avenue.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I would say, Just keep trying.
    Get a Gillette vibrating razor and for Gods sake take the blade off.
    You do not state your age, But you do say that you have not
    had sex before.
    I wouldn't worry.
    If you can get a Rascally Wabbit And take it in the shower
    with you.
    And may I add, I would bet that their are some guys here that
    would love to be peed on, But not me.

Hiker

4. squirtinbunny

squirtinbunny New Member

i agree with everyone...keep trying. Also...that makes me squirt so make sure its pee before you get frusterated! You may have learned to do something few women have mastered:)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are you positive you didn't have a g-spot orgasm? It just seems so strange that you'd have to urinate after you'd already emptied your bladder. Maybe it was a premature ejaculation (I wonder if it's possible for women to have PE :uhh:).

Btw, thanks for the tip about razor handles ;)

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Dreame, have you tried clit stim?

7. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Honestly, I don't feel much of anything on my clit.
    I know that's crazy since there's a shitload of nerve endings on the clit.

Grr, I just feel like my body's broken!

8. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Oh, and I'm 19.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

You aren't on any medications (many antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds can cause loss of sensitivity in the genitals, particularly the SSRIs and SNRIs)? No hormonal birth control? You don't have a medical condition that might affect circulation?

If I were you, hon, I would talk to my gyn about this. You shouldn't have to go through life with a "numb" clitoris, and I'm thinking there has to be a rational explanation for your troubles.

#9 Bluesy, Jan 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  10. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I was on many antidepressants, antianxiety, and antipsychotic (don't know why though) medications, I took myself off of them in May. Would I still have a loss of sensation still? I haven't been on any other meds since.

I know I should see a gynecologist. I never have. I'll ask my regular doctor for names.
    I just think it's weird talking to a doctor about sexual gratification, you know?

11. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Oh and yeah, it was definitely not an orgasm. And it was definitely pee. I wasn't expecting any kind of fluid at all, felt some warmth, and it smelled like piss and I was like "oh shit, not again..."

Before on this site, I have asked questions about orgasm and if I had one. Your response to my question was "you'd know if you had an orgasm" so I guess I know I didn't have one. I think it was the closest I've gotten yet though.

12. cook74

Gold Member

But you aren't talking to the doctor about that. If you believe that something in your body is not functioning the way it should be then you shouldn't hesitate in seeing your GP and getting a referral. Good Luck On Top ;)

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had a similar experience, once. I was using a vibe to stimulate my g-spot and I wasn't all that close to coming, when all of a sudden, a gush of fluids came out of me. I had had one other g-spot orgasm in my life, so I knew the feeling of climaxing that way. I did not have an orgasm, but did ejaculate. ( I know it wasn't urine because I had gone before I started, and also, the fluid was not as strong smelling as urine.

As for the lack of sensation in your clitoris, On Top, that is a real concern, and I echo what others have said. Get thee to a gyno.

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have no direct knowledge about this, but I've heard others say it can take quite awhile to get their libido back to normal. Seems like I heard up to a year, so that *could* still be the problem.

At your age you should have a gynecologist.

Any Family Practitioner or General Practitioner should be able to talk to you about your sex parts without blushing. That's not always the case, but it should be. Certainly a gynecologist, since that's their specialty, should be comfortable talking about sex.

My family doctor happens to be an older guy (my age) who's very conservative and a devout Catholic. My late wife used to delight in making him blush and stammer over sexual questions/statements. Then I discovered that I could even do it. That's not a good sign of a good doctor, imho, but because he's been my doctor for so long (20+ years), I continue to see him. I just enjoy putting him on the spot now and then. :dgrin
    "Isn't it about time for another prostate exam, Doc?" :brow
    "Oh yeah, that feels goooood!" :lol

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Joe Said
    They don't feel so good now days.
    You just piss in a bottle and they send it to
    the lab.

Hiker

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. In fact, I think they can do it with a blood test. At least I hope so, because that's how I (supposedly) had it checked last month. I had several tests done with one blood sample but never did a pee test.

Checkups will just never be the same.... (Thank God!)

17. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Yesterday I used this facial massager thinger:

[​IMG]

I was determined to have some feeling in my clit and I did! I situated in on my clit and it didn't really do much but then I pressed it really hard and I felt a rush of blood from my arms to my pussy hole. I don't really think it was an orgasm yet because it didn't seem like anything as intense as you guys describe. But it's a step in the right direction! After a while it was kind of painful having it on my clit, but I'm gonna go try again in a few minutes!

18. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Pee?

I would bet that you ejaculated. Several years ago when I was dating, I was with a girl who knew when she came chances are she would ejaculate, so I was warned ahead of time if I was "down there" when she reached orgasm that unless I moved I would get it in the face. Well she was right....she squirted all over me. It was very intriguing to me so I asked her questions about it and she told me almost exactly what you just descibed, she also thought she was peeing.

19. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Next time take the razor out of the shower...do it on the bed or floor and see what color the fluid is

20. Dreama

Gold Member

Get a vibe, hun. They're much better at stimulating