Orgasm problem during masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ghosty, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

Hello,

I have a fear problem.

If I masturbate or have my girlfriend done that to me I can get an orgasm. Lately I tried anal stimulation together with the masturbation. When I tried the stimulation together with masturbation I noticed I got a very warm feeling but I could not have an orgasm. As soon as I stopped the anal stimulation I could. So when I would have a normal orgasm with anal stimulation it feels like I am going to have one but there is no ejaculation while tension is building up so I do not dare to do it when I am about to get a normal orgasm. I just can't ejaculate when I should have had one so I let go and get afraid.

Is it harmful? I do like both stimulation but now I do not dare to anymore... I hope anyone could give me advice on this.

Thank you,

2. Logger

Gold Member

It may just be your individual make-up, or emotional structure of trust at this time in who you are. Sex is a very personal situation, and if anal stimulation keeps you from coming, then just let your girl friend know. Sometimes my wife rubs my rim with a finger or two, and that helps me ejaculate, usually. but just be nice to yourself. Sex is individualized, and is meant to be enjoyed. So I hereby command you to enjoy sex, and stop worrying about your individuality.

Blessings

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I do hope you find out the answers. But if i were you, I'd see a doctor. Just to make sure everything is in "working" order!

JMHOP,
    Vampie

4. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

I don't think its at all harmful, and in fact I suspect the warm feeling you're getting is an anal orgasm which is quite different from an ejaculatory orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.