Orgasm? Probably not.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by unalteredone, Jul 17, 2008.

1. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I went on a trip to visit my bf last weekend, and sex was certainly on the menu.
    We've both been on a bit of a mission to get me to squirt or at least have vaginal orgasms, so he started to play with my gspot. Usually when he does this it's interesting but i'm too preoccupied with trying to find the pleasure in it and combating the feeling that i have to pee to really enjoy it. (I have a problem just "letting go" and relaxing in bed sometimes.) This time, it felt better and to a certain extent i started losing control, i was whimpering and convulsing.... but i wasnt cumming and i didnt feel as if i was about to come. Sometimes the convulsions got so intense that he couldnt keep his finger from slipping out, and my back was completely off the bed. Once he used his free hand to press down on my pubic bone, i definitely started feeling the pleasure in the experience, but still no orgasm. I tried to "pee" so i could squirt, but nothing came out...which makes sense since i didnt feel like i was cumming anyway. We did this a few times during my visit, and each time was better than the last.

So i'm unsure of what was going on. I've heard that if a person is really used to orgasming in one way (in my case, clitoral stimulation) you may need to sort of "rewire" yourself to accept pleasure and orgasm from another source. In other words, my brain could be confused and not registering that i'm having an orgasm even if i am. It felt good, and was a really interesting, and sort of special sexual bonding experience, so we'll definitely be going for it again. Unfortunately, it'll be a month and a half before we get to see/fuck each other again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does it mean i'm on my way to vaginal orgasms/squirting? Thoughts?

2. yitbos

yitbos New Member

My wife can't squirt but can get off when I'm on top with clit stimulation or under her facing away so it's all vaginal. But part of it could be the mental for us as we really try to work each other up by talking about people we'd like to fuck and other things.

I'll be watching this post as we would like to see if she can squirt but are unsure how to make that happen. Only one time, when I was fingering her, did she say stop, I feel like I"m going to pee. My guess is, that's about where she would start squirting, but having not accomplished this before, I'm not sure.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'll be watching this thread with great interest! :)

4. igor

Gold Member

:pics