Orgasm Issue

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by DeeDee Solaria, Apr 19, 2009.

1. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

Hi all, i'm having a little trouble lately,

sometimes when i orgasm i seem to get really down afterward, it only seems to happen when i'm feeling extra lonely that day though, (my luck with women has been miserable after a break up that can only be described as morbidly depressing) probably because i miss having some one there after i cum (i'm insanely emotional for a guy)

anyway, i'm just wondering if this happens to anyone else, thanks for your time ^^

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sure it can happen; I've felt it before. Sex is just as emotional as it is physical. Just try every day to get up and keep on moving. At 21 you haven't met a thousandth of the people you're going to meet in your life, and have no concept of the countless opportunities you'll face over the next 30 - 40 - and more years. It's all out there and yours for the choosing.

3. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

Thanks Rocker lol yeah i'm still keep'n on ^^

4. jhart20

jhart20 New Member

Yes, it's really happen especially when you are longing for some one, go out and meet some one.

5. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

I dont know that I have ever been that emotional right after I orgasm. But sometimes after sex in general I am. I think its more related to the sexual act than just the orgasm in my case.

6. crosewood

crosewood New Member

i don't know how it is for guys but for me, when i was younger, i used to get depressed, especially if it's with a short term partner. i'd think, "is this all there is?"

7. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

I don't get really emotional during or after sex but for some people sex and masturbating can heighten emotions. You just need to turn those depressing feelings into happy ones by doing more things that make you happy.