[Ask a Girl] Orgasm Issue, slightly worried

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Pbplayer13, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

A bit of a pre story.... Last night my girlfriend and I were having sex, nothing unusual just her riding me sitting on the couch. She told me to but it all the way in when she said too. I use my legs to keep her from getting hurt. Anyways when it happened she came hard and couldn't even move. After this she now cannot stop orgasming and has become worried. Any slight touch to her and she has an orgasm. Pants underwear and even some movements. Has anyone heard of situations like this? It has not happened to her before.

2. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

webmd.com

I've never heard of it. Maybe go see an actual doc if things are bad.

3. Gecko

Gecko New Member

She should call her Gynecologist. That does not sound right. You might also do a web search on the subject.

4. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

It has finally calmed down. She is no longer having the issue. It wasnt bad or painful in any way, I did find that there is some sort of disorder that causes this issue but it's not an on off situation. We weren't going to see a doctor unless it escaladed anyway. Will have to see if it happens again or if it was a weird 1 time thing.

5. RawDog

RawDog Member

If this happens again make a mental note of what happened prior to this. It may be a form of PGAD, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. Google it

6. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

PGAD we found the term last night but it is just an arousal state that if it goes ignored leads to orgasms. Also if something triggers and episode. The exact same terms have happened before and nothing of this sort has happened. We have decided to slow down our sex life a bit to see if that was part of the situation.