Orgasm from having a full bladder.. - for women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sigh, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Sigh

Gold Member

When i go to the toilet to have a wee and my bladder is full to bursting, I've noticed that I get extremely aroused by keep trying to hold it in again and again but have never had an orgasm from it. What could i do to give myself a quick orgasm. Rubbing my clit doesn't when i'm sitting upright. If you've ever tried this, how do you get off?

Also do you think it's okay to try this during sex? Or could it be unhygienic from the risk of weeing yourself? lol

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

never had this experienced but you own urine is sterile to you.. some people are into watersports.. I'd definitely discuss it with your partner first.. if you did end up peeing.. it'd be nice to know he is okay with it/okay with trying ;)

3. Sigh

Gold Member

Oh right i forgot about that. lol "watersports". Yeah though i wouldn't feel comfortable peeing on my partner :D

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

the first time my ex and I tried to make me squirt, I peed on him.. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed - but because we'd been prepared for the possibility, it wasn't a big deal.. we'd put a couple towels down.. and the next time I went to the bathroom the last thing before we started playing and I squirted instead of peeing

5. Sigh

Gold Member

Oh at least you were both prepared otherwise it might have scarred you for life lol oh cool i suppose it's best not to have with a full bladder when you're playing with your partner. Something you'd try on your own i guess :)

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

as long as your partner was okay with the possibility.. I know when my bladder's full the sex is more intense for me.. til a certain point when I'm afraid the orgasm will be too intense and I have to get up in the middle of sex to go pee! lol