orgasm for females..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by reddevil07, May 16, 2007.

1. reddevil07

reddevil07 New Member

i have heard or read from a book that. only 25% of females have orgasm during sex.
    idk.. but the book might be just too old or something..
    well.. i wouldn't know...
    so... i'm asking it here..
    why is it harder for females to have orgasm??
    and.. what can i do to make my partner to have an orgasm...
    is it the penetration??? size???
    please help~

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

It takes us longer to get worked up... We need alot of stimulation of the clit usually...
    Tho tbh I did come [[for the first time]] i must admit 6 times with my boyfriend the other week... but i was really horny and he played with me for hours...

Then fucked me for hours, bend me over the chair and there i was yey for me cumming at lasttt!

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Oh he's 6.5

4. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

Lots of foreplay and clitoral stimulation will sometimes lead to success. I spend about 20 minutes on foreplay and 15-20 minutes having vaginal intercourse, usually with two to three different positions and at varying speeds.
    I've always been able to give my fiance multiple orgasms without any problems, but we're connected on an emotional and sexual level. That might also have something to do with it.

5. igor

Gold Member

I think that's a commonly accepted number. Most women (whatever the percentage) do need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm (my wife is like that).
    SO what to do is get her off first (via fingering, toys, or oral) then have intercourse. Or else use positions where one of you can stimulate her clit while you are having sex.

#5 igor, May 17, 2007
    Last edited: May 17, 2007
  6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I have seen the same numbers. Like everyone is saying the penis doesn't make contact with her clit in most positions. Strange how nature didn't line us up better :( Women say they don't always need have to orgasm to enjoy sex. Oral orgasm before intercourse is great or use your fingers during sex to stimulate her clit. I've read somewhere that women who can't orgasm from penatration in their 20s can sometimes develop it later in life

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had lots of lovers in their thirties and forties, and orgasms from penetration were few and far between. Mastering oral is the key regardless of age.

8. gladwyn

gladwyn New Member

Female orgasm is a topic of great discussion as so much confusion is present all around it.

Arousals caused are also in different ways...

rubbing of clit. Penetration. Sucking the pusy, fingering..

But the ones who are able to crack the code and understand what their females like are ones who are successful in giving Orgasms to females

9. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

clit stimulation gets the orgasm and most positions dont "hit" the clit. with girl in control of angles and deepness (on top) it will be much easier too reach climax

10. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

The clitoris is God's greatest prank on mankind, in my opinion. When you consider that for the last 2,000plus years, it was widely believed that when a man penetrated a female and had an orgasm, somehow women would gain pleasure from that. This is called the androcentric model, I think, and basically it freed men of any responsibility for making most women enjoy the act of sex. But women were believed to be afflicted by hysteria (common female sexual symptoms, really) and they would go to their doctors who would administer some rubbing of the genital areas until they experienced "hysterical paroxysms" *winkwink* . It really sucked to be one of the 75% of women who could not commonly experience orgasm from penetration (vaginal orgasms), because they were believed to be frigid. Then in the 20th century when people finally realized that the main source of female orgasms came from the clitoris, which was OUTSIDE the vagina, and the realization that female sexual pleasure was quite independent of penetration must've been like God jumped out from under the covers and said "GOTCHA!"

It makes me laugh really.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I will refine your posting Princess Olga, because over the millenia there were many societies where it was known that intercourse doesn't equal female orgasm, and other forms of stimulation were required. I studied pre-Christian sexual practices in a number of places in the world, and found that places as diverse as Tahiti (a very sexual society), Africa, Native Americans and many others used clitoral stimulation.

You have probably heard of 'initiation' that happens around puberty in many parts of the world. Part of initiation in years past was learning the art of sexual pleasuring: in some societies women would teach boys the lessons of clitoral stimulation, with 'show and practice' sessions! In Tahiti, before a man could marry a woman, he had to demonstrate his pleasure technique to the parents of the bride. In other words the couple had sex in front of the parents and he had to demonstrate his prowess.

When Christian missionaries came onto the scene, these practices were stopped. So much knowledge was lost, and it has only been in very recent times that we have rediscovered the techniques used in many places of the world centuries ago.

12. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

That is very interesting.
    Do you know where online I can read more about that subject?

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

If my thesis were available online, you could read it there. Alas, my thesis was written in 1979, well before the Internet or even personal computers.