Orgasm..failed!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sandybaby, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandybaby

Sandybaby New Member

first of all my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years and 6 months and hes asked me to post and get help.... i.... dont masterbate.....second of all i think iv only have one orgasm so its like i never had one and when i did...i gushed...it was like i was peeing on the bed...its like so embarassing...can someone please help me....please tell me what i should do...thanks

2. ditchey

ditchey New Member

okay, dear sweet lady... is your problem that you gush during orgasm?

many women would love to be in your position. likewise, many men would love to be in your boyfriend's position.

didn't it feel good?

advice... it would be silly to try to prohibit yourself from "gushing", if you like it.
    embarassement is often accompanied with sex, especially if your relativly new at it.

i've been with a girl who helped me love all of what human bodies can offer. literally it all. shamelessly. have an open mind. both of you. rewards are boundless.

r.

3. tina

tina New Member

my dear you just entered the realm of the much debated female ejaculation. do some research on the internet to get a better understanding but you achieved something that not all women can. I was a bit embarassed as well when it first happend to me but it was GREAT!!! I had done some internet research and it does describe a feeling or sensation like you are peeing because (if I read correctly) it comes from the ureathra where is where pee comes from... you didn't pee you CAME!!! and I think he should be proud that he was able to make you come like that... i never did before until my current boyfriend

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You had a reply to that thought, But no he missed the point As you state You have not had a regular orgasm, I would suggest that you start mastebating often and see if you can have a regular orgasm and discuss how you did it with your boyfriend as it is pretty obvious that he is not giving you the stimulation you need during sex, Some things could be wrong, It takes a woman longer than a man so if he ejaculates fast and then looses interest that would be a problem. I cant speak for everyone but I like to stimulate a woman for at least 1/2 hour and love it when they have multiple orgasms. Also I find that it is much easier to make a woman achieve an orgasm orally. And most men accept that and automatically give their girl oral. Have him do it orally and let him know what feels good to you. Also have him slow down and see if that works.

5. Kelly

Kelly New Member

Sandybaby, you're one lucky gal. I'm jealous.

Female ejaculation is one of the sexiest things about being a girl. Just do a search on Google for female ejaculation and you'll find billions of sites instructing girls how to "cum". But you're already there! ;)

And like bighiker said, I would recommend masturbation. You'll discover alot about you're sexuality (you've probably heard that before, but...it's true!).

6. Logger

Gold Member

Failed Climax

I saw a contest on a pronographic video, where women masturbated and competed to see which woman could produce the most liquid during climax. Most women produced very little, but one lady was a real champ and gave about shot or two.

I apply extra lubrication when I have intercourse with my wife, Vaseline, Kormex Jely, baby oil, and Astor Glide, so I have a thick mattress pad, and wash the pad occasionally. I keep a second mattress pad for when one is in the wash. If you are concerned, you could put a towel down, I suppose.

I would not necessarily recommend masturbation. I do suggest you make notes of what you and your boyfriend did that led up to your climax, the first time, and then try to duplicate those events with your boy-friend again. You should feel relaxed and ready to squirt all over where you are making love. I use colored t-shirts that I have worn, to wipe off and clean up our geneitals after a sloppy, slippery intercourse session. When I take off a t-shirt, I check my stash of once-worn t-shirts, before putting a t-shirt in the laundry. Bounty paper towels used to be soft for my genitals, but it seems they have become more course, in recent years,

Do a search for slightestouch which is a stimulator for your calf muscles, that gets you ready for orgasm. You do not mention the level of massage skills for your boyfirend. Get him a massage instruction video tape.

Your boyfriend should feel lucky with your extra lubrication. You should feel lucky to have genes to pass on to your daghter, as your female offspring will have extra lubrication.

You can maybe practice calming down meditations, and self-love affirmations.

Logger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.