Orgasm...can I get there???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jiggy, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I am just concerned about orgasming. I have once or twice before (I think) but I am very confused. I mastrubate, and I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me and listens to what I have to say about what makes me feel good. I in no way feel awkward around him, but no matter what we do, sex, manual or oral stimulation I just can't seem to reach the peak...I'm not really into sex toys or vibrators...does anyone have any suggestions???

-J

2. hurley

hurley New Member

Has he tried to work your g spot? cause i get my gf to go crazy when i hit hers. have him stick his finger/s *no more then 2* in till his second knucle, then have him lift his finger up and he will feel a round muscle type feeling there. thats about where your g spot is. if he taps on it with some presher you will get a great feeling. If not, just have him try and figure out what gets you going with your g spot. *if hes already tried it, then nm this whole thing =P* if you need any more advice just replay again =P

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

deffinately giver on the g-spot thing...I dunno, maybe I'm just too stressed with school and everything, should work on relaxing perhaps...

4. nobatteries

nobatteries New Member

try having sex and either you or him make a fist (if you dont like the fist, use an open palm, can also be used to hold yourself up in missionary position) and press right above the pelvic bone not on the bone but about 2 fingers above where it ends, in the pubic hair region. while he is pumping make sure to push firm it helps get that "g-spot" from the side while stimulating the rest of the areas. if you cant quite find the spot the first time, try pressing a little harder or moving your fist(or palm) further down or maybe a little up. but once you find the spot she will go NUTS.

another thing i find that works *sometimes* while the penis is inside the vagina, take a finger and insert it also from the top so you can rub the "g-spot", some girls go INSANE with this move, some just moan cause its extra pressure, so make sure you are comfortable with a penis AND a finger inside at the same time, sometimes it takes a little work to get comfortable with the extra girth.

my ex LOVED the finger trick. and i have yet to find a girl who doesnt go INSANE while i am having sex with her and pressing down on her pubic region.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.