Orgasm by grinding only..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by runforyoulife, Dec 4, 2011.

1. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Photos:
    I can only orgasm by grinding or by direct clit stimulation. Is this normal? Any tips on other ways? My husband and I do try the G spot but that is a lot of work and is mostly accomplished by "fingering". Also, I like to do "doggy style" but can't ever seem to "get off". I'm always almost there, but then have to move to missionary to "grind".

Advice, tips, thoughts?
  2. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Hello runforyourlife and welcome to sf.

My wife has no problem reaching orgasm with penetration but we recently purchased her toys which we use during sex to may things even better.

If you dont use toys already and your SO is not against it then thats my suggestion.

My wifes favorite position for this is doggy style, she bends over the bed for support with legs spread and I get behind her. Much more comfortable than actually on the bed and better for deeper thrusts/penetration. when she is almost ready to go she reaches under and stimulates herself, either with her finger or toy. She really enjoys it and so do I because she then really pushes back into me.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011

3. 1hotmamma420

1hotmamma420 Gold Member

Photos:
  4. 1hotmamma420

1hotmamma420 Gold Member

Photos:
    Clit stimulation only is not uncommon. Have you tried getting ontop? That way you can still grind him while he's still in. For me, my g-spot can still be felt at different positions. Try different angels, leg positions, body positions. Doing it doggy... Do it off the bed. Bend over onto something else to get a different angel. Also, a good spot to hit my g-spot is when I'm ontop, my legs straight up towards his head/shoulders, like I would be sitting on floor with legs out.. Then have him move you back and forth.
  5. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Photos:
    Yes, we do use toys and I am open to all positions. It just seems as though I can only orgasm through clitoris stimulation and not vaginally.

Hotmomma that does sound like a fun position, if I sit straight up on him it almost hurts cause it feels he is hitting something.

Not sure what I'm missing.....
  6. Lifter

Lifter New Member

The great thing about doggy (my favorite) is that the guy can reach around and easily play with the woman's clit.
    I can get my wife off several times just by doing that as I slowly pump her.
    Probably the next easiest position is with her on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders, her clit is right there to be played with.
  7. Untamed

Untamed Gold Member

Photos:
    Sweet! women can get "reach arounds" too :)

@ OP - While I orgasm from intercourse I very much like climaxing whilst grinding "dry humping". When I was younger my ex and I did this plenty. At first that's the only way I could cum. Sex to begin with was straight pumping and I'd only get a little time on top and then it would be "his turn". One day we decided we wanted me to cum while he was inside me. So whilst I grinded away on top he licked my nipples gently and squeezed my ass, pulling me down more so his cock would go in deeper. Alternating hands from ass to breasts.. lips from my nipples to my mouth.. I came for the first time during intercourse and it was intense. He also felt pretty proud of himself.
  8. Lifter

Lifter New Member

My wife is very easily multi-orgasmic, it's a real turn on for me when she cums and cums.
    We are in a FFM relationship and that helps a lot.
    I can get her off several times without cumming myself and switch to our GF
    in order to please her.
    In the end everybody is satisfied, think that is the secret to our relationship.
  9. Paula

Paula Gold Member

runforyoulife: just enjoy the fact that you can orgasm :)
  10. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I agree. :eyes
  11. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Photos:
    Thanks and yes I am!

Thanks for all the insight. I just wanted to make sure there was nothing we were missing out on! I do enjoy a good reach around ever now and then!
  12. Husband_of_redhead

Husband_of_redhead Member

Photos:
    As hard as it is to coordinate anything more elaborate than a quickie for us, I have to acknowledge that what I was talking about with shoes was great for giving my wife a reacharound. :)

I put on her shoes after I gave her an orgasm from oral, and we went over to a big chair for her to hold onto while I took her from behind while standing. She put one leg up on the chair and I could easily reach and stroke her dripping wet pulsating parts.

Really, no other position is close to the ergonomics of that.
  13. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Photos:
    OP yr normal :)

One that gives me the ultimate - a wet/multie/g spot and clitoral orgasm/s all in one hit is deep grinding whilst I sit on him either front ways or backwards I prefer...with him tied onto a chair. I am able to rotate, buck and control depth/location... I also find that if I can cock one leg up to his head height in whateva direction I have more power... whack in the ole e-vibe and Im over the edge that many times I exhaust myself... lol, he cant move... at all until I decide to let him off...
  14. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Statistically something like 30% of women can't come from penetration alone.
  15. pbs

pbs Member

I think that number is on the low side. I've read many studies that put the number at as high as 85%. It probably depends on which study one believes.
  16. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

I'm under the impression that 85% number is ridiculously high.

I'm also under the impression that the 30% that can't come from intercourse alone just aren't doing it right.
  17. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I've read many times that it's closer to 75% that can't come from intercourse alone. As to whether they're doing it right, I guess it depends on what you call the right way. 75% is a massive proportion of couples who don't now how to have sex.
  18. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

DF I actually believe that a lot of people don't know how to have good sex.
    Sure everyone knows how to fuck, thats natural but really do it well now that is very debatable.
  19. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I could have my orgasm only by grinding on my BF's tongue & face...nothing else normally works for me
  20. strathmore

strathmore New Member