Orgasim

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Prettypeter4, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Prettypeter4

Prettypeter4 New Member

Hey guys. Last night i tried to orgasim by playing with my prostate via anal. I got close aod felt like i was gonu pee but nothing came out. How do i make it happen?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If you apply enough pressure with a dildo, milking the prostate firmly from back to front, you can get semen to flow. Don't give up when you feel the need to pee, and keep your hands off your dick. It's not very satisfying though, and you'll probably want to cum again with your hand right away, but it may take a while.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

So im curious myself, when you say, "milking the prostate" is that just applying pressure against the prostate, while pushing and pulling the dildo or toy in and out? Eventually id like to try this myself, I first need to purchase a vibrating dildo, or any toy for that matter!

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Milking refers to applying pressure when you're pulling the dildo outward, urging fluid to move forward toward the penis. Less or no pressure on the way back inward.

Find a toy that has an upward curved end, similar to what is called a "G spot" stimulator. This will make it easier to hit the right spot, and minimized the risk of it coming out by accident.

5. Paula

Gold Member

Use your fingers or an electric toothbrush and hit the right spot

6. Northside

Gold Member

I hope he buys a new toothbrush!

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

A few weeks ago when I was home alone, I went in my room, and deemed that time, my alone time. I first got some vasoline and fingered my hole, tried using some tips I found online. Almost using the "come here" motion reaching for my prostate but I didnt feel anything, and it wasnt all that pleasing. Ive tried around 6 times with fingering my hole even moving my fingers in and out quick, and still not pleasurable. So a few weeks ago and just the other day I lubbed up a carrot that I had shaven and rounded off to make more natural. I have also done this before, and this time I was feeling extra horny so I video recorded it from my phone to keep it for my records.

So I guess after all that rambling, Ive tried my finger,a carrot, thicker toothbrush, hair brushes, those things do nothing for me, what do you recommend me to try/purchase?

8. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

How do you get the bristles in without it hurting?

9. Paula

Gold Member

@ Matthew: if it doesn't work just let it be. Maybe you'r not able to. Just like woman aren't the same

10. 33stack

Gold Member

may u should try a cucumber.:D:lol

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

As it goes with everything else, you have to do it a few times to enjoy it. So maybe I need an actual toy? The whole idea of anal is so fascinating to me and just thinking about it makes me horny, there has to be a way for me to enjoy it. At least I hope...