Organising a foursome

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by defstar2k11, Dec 27, 2013.

1. defstar2k11

defstar2k11 New Member

Ok, so the title might be a little misleading as me and the mrs have had foursomes before (mainly mmff) but this time, it's going to be mmmf... how would one go about organising it and what positions would you recommend?

2. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I'd say the first and foremost concern would be the safety for the mrs. I've been in a couple gangbangs where even when you know the other guys, things can get crazy when there is only one female. Make sure theres a safeword, and it will be adhered to.

Larger groups work better the more things that are allowed, so guys arent standing around waiting their turn for too long. If the Mrs is open to Anal, DP, BJ's, then everyone can be involved for the most part. As for positions, in my experience, missionary is usually easiest on the female, and if she is open to doing BJ's, Anal, DP, missionary spit roast is another good position to get everyone involved.

Have fun

alwaystry likes this.
  3. alwaystry

When you figure it out let me know , the only way it really worked for me in the past was a. Swingers website

4. almostthere

Gold Member

And don't forget to post pictures

HotForHoney and alwaystry like this.