Oral tease

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alwayslearningsex, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Met a FWB a few times and each time is a repeat.
    While I love intercourse, giving oral, doing things to please a partner, sometimes I have my own cravings.
    When about to meet she raves about how she WANTS to suck me, taste me, especially after I offer to wear a condom. The problem is not the taste but more the taster, as previous lady friends always said they liked my taste - my life style has not changed.
    So down she goes, but as soon as I start leaking precum she appears unsettled, upset, and stops a few seconds. She wipes the precum to continue but never goes for long, lately I have been craving experiencing orgasm from oral even if using a condom.
    That leaves a guy wanting, in addition to other things that lead me to decide to end things.

So, anyone educate me as to why all the pleading to taste (cum in mouth). Maybe so she gets her oral which I enjoy giving, however it's only oral and intercourse, nothing else.

2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It's possible she's telling you she wants to essentially as bait to get what she wants. In other words, she doesn't actually want to, she just realizes you're more likely to oblige her needs if you think your turn is coming.

Doitagain likes this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Exactly, oral may not be her thing and anyway she might have an aversion to cum from some previous negative experience.
    Since it is a FB arrangement she has no obligation to do for you what she does not want.
    Take what you want from her but don't expect sacrifices on her part.
    If oral as you describe is a deal breaker for you then break off this physical only relationship.

Doitagain and Amature like this.
  4. AWifesLust

Gold Member

I agree, maybe she's saying it to get what she wants, or because she knows a man loves hearing that. She definitely doesn't actually want the wonderful flavor of your cum. I gave a guy head onetime with a confirm on. One time only. I needed to feel his skin and taste him, not some latex.

Doitagain likes this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

While not thinking she owes me, I thought of that too, thanks.

6. Philly Matt

Philly Matt Member

Wtf How much precum are you leaking. Just cuz she blows you doesn't mean she has to swallow just let it fly where it lands it lands. Shoot that bitch in the eye and next time she will swallow. Other than that I'm assuming you're clean cuz ripe cock in no good

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

yeah, pretty clean. previous lady friend I used to be with kept saying how it tastes good so now I know it.
    There can be a fair amount leaking before I cum. Maybe shooting in the eye would be good.
    But no, in the end I said goodbye, always the same story, same freak out reaction, same hurry fuck hard right now.