Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Mr.Pig, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Mr.Pig

Mr.Pig New Member

I have a question for you ladies out there. Please forgive me if this subject has been brought up before. I dated a girl that absolutely hated the thought of giving me oral sex. She absolutely hated the thought of any kind of oral sex period. My question is simply this. Do women truly enjoy sucking dick? Or is it something they do simply because their partner enjoys it?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's a combination of both really. I enjoy giving blow jobs because my partner enjoys them so much, and seeing him get so turned on really turns me on.

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Well said Puss In Boots ;)

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

My ex would not give me oral, and generally didn't like me going down on her either. But that stemmed from her being sexually abused in her previous relationship; she was forced to give him oral sex several times. Perhaps there is some reason why she isn't into oral. Talk with her, communication is key!

5. loveit247

Gold Member

I love giving oral!

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife does too. :)

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife doesn't dislike it, but I know she loves the power-play turn-on thing, to have me in the palm of her hand for several minutes. I play up to it, I moan sincerly, I tell her it feels so good and so on, and then she won't stop even if I want her to stop for intercourse!

8. pirouette

Gold Member

I love it! Mostly for the same reasons that Puss expressed! One of my ongoing goals in life is to be the perfect mate. My husband (Alien) deserves the best lover. Perfecting the art of blowing is something I enjoy. I have asked a lot of questions over the years to fine tuned my techniques to his preference.

Obviously, it tires my jaw a bit and can be difficult to breathe (swallowing has taken a lot of concentration but well worth it). Do I actually feel physical pleasure during the act? No. But he does. And that really turns me on.

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Now I'm the opposite,I love going down on a woman,but don't care about or can stand a woman going down on me.Yes I have had a couple women to try it but everytime it just freaks me out so to speak.

10. Staypuff

Staypuff New Member

She might just be really nervous about it if she hasn't done it before.
    I know I was, but I didn't do so bad ;D
    Just let her know that if it's her first time doing it than it's ok and you can guide her and vis versa.
    And if she doesn't want you giving her oral sex than it's probably because she's embarassed of her body, I know I was and sill am in a little way. Give her some confidence by saying, "You're so pretty" and whatnot.

11. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I love oral sex!!!! Like the others said it has alot to do with me wanting to see him pleased but also I kind of crave it.

12. christina_w

christina_w New Member

I find it great fun, both doing it and I love seeing the reaction in a guy.

13. chrissie

chrissie New Member

Like most other posts have explained, it is a combination of personal enjoyment, and knowing the guy enjoys it. Also the guy's reaction is priceless, especially when he cums and knows you're swallowing. I personally get satisfaction from knowing I made a guy cum from oral stimulation. I remember my boyfriend from two years ago used to give me high fives after them, which was silly at first but was kind of cool later on haha!

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl "High-Five Sex"!! Now THAT should be a separate thread! I love it!

15. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I enjoy giving oral in that i enjoy knowing i am giving a man pleasure. However, i don't like it in that i worry about whether i am being good enough. A man watching me makes me really self conscious so i tend to do 69 so i don't feel he is watching what i am up to! But that is just a confidence thing

16. chrissie

chrissie New Member

Emerlyj I know what you mean about being self conscious, but I'm sure if the guy cums you must be doing something right! If I am a bit tired or not feeling 100% I resort to 69 too!

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As far as MY pleasure, I would love 69 all the time, but I would never be able to give him all the sensations he loves in that position. I find that I am able to please my man better if I am right in front of him, where my tongue can wiggle inside my mouth (he loves that little spot along the front - right under the head), and my hands can play with his balls and the area right behind his balls.

18. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

um I am not a female but I love eating pussy so much and I love to please the person I am with. My whole purpose of having sex is to please the person I am with and Oral is a good way for me to please them the way I love to please them. I also love to please them in many other ways.

19. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

I enjoy giving my hubby blow jobs because he enjoys them so much.
    I get so really turned on by seeing him get turned on:drool .

20. bigballs

bigballs Member

My wife didn't like it when we got together. She would do it every once in a while if I asked, but it seemed to be like it was a chore for her. I had given up on it. Last night, I was using her Hitachi Magic Wand on her and she just reached up, grabbed my cock and started sucking on it.