Oral sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dustydash, Apr 17, 2014.

1. dustydash

Gold Member

How important is oral sex to you and your relationship? Both giving and receiving. If you don't get it, is that reason to end the relationship?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I like giving oral and it is almost always somehow part of our lovemaking yet the receiving is far less important to me.
    Indeed if a woman refused receiving i would question my ongoing relationship with her.

JonJo likes this.
  3. CaramelLady

not grounds to end it, but I would miss it..... :(

4. JonJo

Gold Member

I agree with Ibushwalker 100% he has described my feelings exactly.
    I did once have a partner who at certain times did refuse it but not because she didn't like it but because she found the sensations too intense.

5. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

I would never end a relationship over oral sex. I'd be more disappointed if she didn't like receiving than if she didn't like giving. But even if there was no oral going either way i'd still be ok with it.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I love sucking his cock and he loves when I do it which isn't that often. I like being licked but I get that a little less than he gets his. I wouldn't really care if he stopped and it's not something that would break us up. That would be stupid.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It would not a relationship ender but this is something but I would miss it extremely.
    Would not have to be all the time with a partner but when you go without for a while, it becomes sort o a fixation to get it sometimes.

8. oldkid

Yeah, it is important to me. I didn't get it from my spouse until I had problems with ED because of DMII and all the meds I take. I'm sorry to say, it didn't break us up, but did affect our relationship. It led me to being unfaithful for 20 years or more. I suspect she knew (women always know) but she never confronted me with it, and I didn't press her for oral sex. We've been married for 49 years now, and I wish her upbring and church affilliation hadn't made her so prudish. One thing, she never rejected nor objected to is cunnilingus from our wedding night to this day. Now with a limp dick, it doesn't mean as much to me now as it did back then when I was a virile young man. Fuck on. ;)

JonJo and John W like this.
  9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't really get anything out of giving a BJ. And I'd rather be fingered than receive oral.
    Everything in "moderation" I guess.

JonJo and oldkid like this.
  10. oldkid

I keep my nails short. :p

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't.

JonJo, lbushwalker and oldkid like this.
  12. sandwich

Gold Member

I would be really really really sad, but I would not end my marriage over it. I'm in one of my super oral phases right now. My husband is sick right now, so I hope to see if he can take a blow job while not feeling 100% (if he's up for it). I do not expect him to go down on me while he is sick, so I will just put on a little masturbation show for him.

12barblues likes this.
  13. oldkid

Dammit. I have scratches that haven't closed up yet. Oh well, in for a penny in for a pound. On your knees again. yippee, get a long little doggie.[​IMG] :p

14. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm not sure I could continue a relationship where there was no chance of giving or receiving oral. It's too much of a loss for me to consider.

lbushwalker likes this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Oral is a REALLY big and important part of my current relationship. We both absolutely love it! Personally, I'm more in favor of giving than receiving. It's a serious turn-on for me because it's "all about her" and when I'm going down then I'm putting myself in a more or less subservient position and it's one of the few sexual things that I can safely say I'm good at. ;)

Would not receiving oral ruin the relationship? Not necessarily - there's plenty of other things she can do with/to/for me.
    Not giving oral - that's a little different. It'd make me worry about how secure she felt with me/herself and tons of other reasons that I'm sure I'd come up with if put in that situation. So, it wouldn't necessarily end things, but it would cause some unpleasant damage and doubts.

JonJo likes this.
  16. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We usually begin our sex activities watching an explicit, hardcore DVD together while we both masturbate. When she gets close to cumming I will go down on her until she cums. I love for her to cum while I give her oral. After she cums we share deep kisses sharing pussy juice. Then we either fuck or sge gives me oral. We both love for her to use a vibrating dildo or other toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. My orgasms are out of this world. She says that I produce more cum like this and she loves a mouthful of cum. Then we kiss sharing my cum. If we don't immediately and we start fucking. She loves for me to rub my dick between her pussy lips before I put it in her. She will cum at least one more time.

If we don't fuck she will peg me, but at any rate oral is a big part of our sex life and we both love it. Neither of us have any hangups. We just love sex with each other-the kinkier the better.

17. Toys For Straight Men

I agree with 10_3XL. The best part about oral is it's so clear which person is receiving and which person is giving. This extra relaxation for the receiver makes the orgasms that much better. I like to be on the receiving side occasionally and just let myself go, and I also like to be on the giving side and totally focus on my partner. Therefore, I don't think I would be able to make it in a relationship without oral.

If you're not receiving enough, ask for it! It can be a huge turn-on to be asked to do oral, and in most cases your partner will happily oblige and enjoy being in full control of you :)

10_3XL likes this.
  18. adasmith

Gold Member

I would have to have oral, I like to receive, but giving is the best

19. John W

Gold Member

Great topic for discussion. I love performing oral on Mrs. W and always have. Until recently, she never liked giving, only receiving. It really drove a wedge between us, more so from my end in that I always thought she just didn't care about me if she wouldn't go down on me. These thoughts got in the way of a really good relationship and were poisonous. Now I realize that if I would have communicated better and under a different tone, many frustrating years would most likely have been avoided. As an old married guy, I have learned a lot over the years. Open and honest communication is key. Best to have these conversations out of the bedroom, when hormones aren't overriding thoughtful discussion. Oral sex is a great way to be intimate with one another. We have recently found that oral sex from both sides is a huge part of our intimacy and something that has really brought us closer together. Damn the wasted years...

Toys For Straight Men likes this.
  20. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I think the real question should be what changed in the relationship to cause not wanting oral anymore.