[Ask a Girl] oral sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Aug 22, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Let me ask anyone out there a question, i would like a womens point of view. Is it easier for you to have an orgasm with oral sex or by having intercorse. Aslo what do you perfer. If you had a choice of only one what would it be. Also do you like two fingers more than one and do you like your clit sucked while with two finger going on your g-spot. How about your deep G-spot is that better or worse or a little of both. Also do you like if a man gets you all worked up orally than right before you orgasm he stops and starts to fuck you. Also do you like when your on your back with you legs held back or the old fasion way with your legs just spead .. Sorry i get so turned on when im able to see good results.. Just want to make m girl crazy about me. She is so hot its hard not to cum in 2 seconds so once I get going I pull out to prevent cumming and I move her around to another position. By the time I move her im ready to go. She must think im grazy becuase im flipping her all over the place but its really just to prevent cumming. Do girls like this. Also whats the best way to prevent cumming early.

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Personally I always prefer cumming from oral sex. I want to face fuck my partner and cum inside his mouth & face. Actually it also gives me the feeling of being in charge & I feel very excited and satisfied seeing my partner's face & mouth getting choked in my cum. I hardly cum from penetration.

3. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

That sounds hot.. I’ve been with my wife for 13 years and i feel like i kid her and tell her were still on our first date. Which is true because the first night she came over we had a blizzard so she had to stay. Since then we have not spent one night apart. So were still on our first date... Anyway she loves oral and I just always want to keep things fresh. She is shy and does not like to talk about things which are fine. I keep it spicy. In fact I just started buying toys. She like them but was a little freaked out about them. It was funny at one point I had like 10 new toys hidden by my bed. One of the them I think was called a rabbit I knew would kind of freak her out. So what I did was I ordered a nice silk scarf from amazon and one night i pulled it out. She got nervous but I told her to trust me. I blind folder her than pulled out the rabbit. Its a vibrator with many attachments. When I turned it on she got nervous but within minutes she was quivering. It actually almost made me cum and I wasn’t even touching her... Anyway now she always asks me if the scarf’s coming out. Sometimes i won’t do it just to make sure she does not get tired of it. Any good tips I’m very open to. Anything anyone can share that’s a little different. Or fun... 13 years I want another 30 at the least..

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I was reading this thread and thought hey I thought I already replied to this thread. But you posted the same thing twice :p