Oral sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Hiswifey, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hiswifey

Hiswifey New Member

I give my boyfriend blow jobs frequently, and just how he loves it deep throat and I don't mind sometimes because I'm really horny. But he doesn't go down on me!! I told him I want him to go down on me more often, but he says he doesn't like the taste of my cum. But sometimes I swallow his cum. I don't think its fair. What should I do? Or tell him?

Brad23 likes this.
  2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Tell him you don't think it's fair that you do it for him and he doesn't go down on you.

Maybe you could taste yourself as well see if it tastes good :)

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

UH...I know of no man that wants to lose his blowjobs, take them away for a little while and I bet he will come to the trough again willingly.

4. luvbug

Gold Member

Tell him whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

5. Northside

Gold Member

Just curious, your name is Hiswifey, and your boyfriend is the problem. Do you have a husband Hiswifey? Does he go downtown?

In my experience a womans taste is differs sometimes. You won't taste the same due to a lot of variables. I've heard it could be your chemistry at various times of the month. I was put off by my ex's soap. You don't have to be straight out of the shower for me to enjoy eating it.. I don't want a dirty pussy, but natural scents are the best, and scent affects taste a lot. It was like licking a bar of soap. Have him keep trying, if that fails get a guy with some class.

#5 Northside, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I may be harsh here but maybe play tit for that.
    You get, He gets. Since both know you go all the way he should oblige first. BE patient, show him, coach him, etc, use tasy products like chocolate stuff for example. I wish yiou lots of oral receiving.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

When you go down on him, lay in a position where your pussy is not far from his face. In his horniness he just might be tempted to explore you with his fingers and maybe even one day be comfortable enough to lean over and start licking - no pressure. My guy didn't give me much oral at the start of our relationship even though he got plenty from me but lately it's like he can't get enough pussy. I don't believe in tit for tat - that only creates unnecessary friction or pressure.

8. Lost_Villain

Lost_Villain New Member

I wouldn't want to be with a guy that didn't like the taste of a woman.

9. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

aww i have that same prob.

10. andretti

andretti New Member

Guys who won't go down mystify me. I've got a cunnilingus fetish, I think. To each his own, I guess...

As to the original post (what to do about it?) - does he feel bad that he's not reciprocating? Or he just matter-of-fact about it? (Put another way, is he happy with the status quo, or would rather change, and please you more?)

You might coach him by having him try clit-licking first. He'll get far less of the taste if he concentrates on your clit with the tip of his tongue, and the rest of his mouth around the pubic region, as opposed to a full-fledged "muff dive." Maybe after he's gotten you off like that a few times, he'll become more open to doing more for you.

11. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I have read what a woman eats also effects how she tastes.For instance,someone who eats a lot of sugar may be slightly sweeter.Someone who eats more salt,saltier...
    Cigarettes and alcohol can make you taste bitter.

I agree with 'Northside' and soaps can definitely effect you as well.Try using a non scented soap like Dove which will allow your natural scents/tastes to come through.
    I have also found shampoo to be a good option as it leaves no after smell.

And as far as your bf or hubby goes...I agree it is completely unfair for him to be so one sided on this.Not all men taste that great either,but you do it to please your partner.Tell to get with it,or no more Bjs for him!

#11 DarkJewel, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

it's kind of a common thing now to call your girl "wifey" even if you aren't married ;) my ex fiance started calling me wifey when we were dating and continued til the day the relationship ended (though we DID have intentions on getting married)

13. Northside

Gold Member

It's not that common to call your gf wifey in the circles I run in. I do know that simply introducing someone as your wife can constitute common law marriage in this state. Anyway I hope the guy mans up and goes down.

14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I wouldn't say that necessarily he is introducing her as his wifey.. but it's something that my ex would call me mainly in private, sometimes in public

and I hope he "mans up and goes down" too

I agree with the poster who suggested tasting yourself - taste it.. smell it.. if you taste/smell nasty, figure it out and fix it

15. sinner

sinner New Member

OP. If you taste yourself and it seems ok I suggest you get him to taste you on his or your fingers during foreplay.
    Get him good and worked up. Make sure he's really dying to stick his dick in your pussy. Kiss him deeply once you are real wet and get some of your juices on your fingers. In your sexiest voice tell him how hot you are and how wet he makes you. Place your fingers at his nose and say something like "oh can you smell how hot I am? Guaranteed if he's worked up enough he'll say yes. So go with it and put your fingers in your mouth and. Give a nice long. Mmmmmmm. Then kiss him again keep telling him how hot and wet you are. Then put your fingers in your pussy again and this time put your fingers in his mouth. The idea is to get him to say oh that tastes good I've got to have you. Make sure. You give him agreat orgasm. Afterwards talk about it. Say. I can't believe you tasted me. Did it really tasyte good. If he says no you might as well give up

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love the way sinner thinks. Honey, I don't beleive in tit for tat, so if you like going down on him continue. Try to taste yourself (I do), and eat sugary foods and fruits to make sure you taste sweet. There is nothing like a good pussy licking, and I refuse to fuck men who won't go down........

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ahh FC; no tit for tat but lick for clit hey :)

18. andretti

andretti New Member

Ohhh.... so THAT's why women like to eat chocolate so much!

LOL j/k...

19. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Tell him you won't cum if he gives you oral, how would he respond? A lot of guys just don't like giving oral though, just like how some women don't like giving B.J's. If he really doesn't like giving oral, then just maybe he's not the guy for you.

But if it's something to do with your hygiene then maybe it can be fixed. Ask him if he likes giving oral to other women. I love giving oral but some women taste really bad, and some taste really good. The girl I am seeing now taste awesome, I want to just keep my head and tongue buried in between her legs all the time. Another thing you can try is find a guy who you know likes giving oral, then ask him to try it on you so you can get his honest opinion on how you taste.

If it's the taste of you that's the problem, you can try doing things like a little trimming, landing strips taste best in my opinion. There are some products available that can help with your pussy flavor as well.

20. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

try rubbing your pussy in his face literally, that should get him fired up.
    i know it works on me all the time lol, and i instantly start licking away