Oral Sex - Reverse Stimulation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BinghamtonNY, Oct 13, 2008.

1. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Being on the receiving end of oral sex is a thrill. I cannot imagine many people not enjoying the genital stimulation and attention to their special parts.

But how about giving oral sex? My wife claims that giving me blowjobs actually turns her on. Hey, I certainly can't complain, and come to think of it, performing oral sex on her helps to arouse me, too. What are your opinions on this? Is giving oral sex just something you do because you know your SO enjoys it, or are you reaping some pleasurable benefits as well?

Perhaps an important part of the equation is the arousal one gets from seeing their SO turned on?

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I certainly enjoy giving my wife head, especially when she gets into it and rewards me with lots of tasty pussy juice. Yes, I get sexually stimulated and usually leave a good sized wet spot from pre-ejaculate.

She still has a hang-up giving me oral sex because of childhood sexual abuse by her father, but my late wife could actually orgasm from giving me head. Another long-term partner, before I met my current wife, would beg to give me oral sex, and when we had intercourse she always wanted me to pull out before I ejaculated so she could finish me off orally. (Yes, I REALLY miss being on the receiving end.)

If you read the many posts on this board about oral sex, you'll see that most who give regularly do enjoy it. My wife used to give me head, but after admitting she didn't enjoy it, I told her not to do it unless she wanted to. I could kick myself for saying that....

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

Yup...going down on my wife turns me on, but its the entire package, I know she loves the feeling of me eating her,and I get a great visual of her body reacting to what Im doing to/for her...nothing sexier than seeing her breasts heaving up and down as well as her hips thrusting to and fro..and include the sounds she makes....yup...it turns me on....how could it not?! I definitely enjoy giving but also love getting too...

4. igor

Gold Member

Yup - we both get turned on when I go down on her, her especially. :phat

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I like giving- it is a turn on!

6. da old dude

da old dude Member

Great Post. I get so turned on giving head to Mrs Dude that I've actually cum a few times. So yes, I can definately say many of us get turned on and aroused by giving pleasure.

7. Kanto

Kanto Member

It does turn the gal-pal on, but only when I hold myself out for her (so she doesn't have to use her hands). But only for so long, and it doesn't offset her hesitance later in the act.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh Gawd yes! I can't wait to get my mouth on a sexy lady's love box...kissin' a lady between the legs would make me cum if I didn't hold myself back, so yeah I'd say it's definitely a major turn-on. The more she squirms, twists, and moans, the more turned on I get. My wife loves giving oral too...she's cum quite a few times while giving head.

BD

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yup, I always cum when giving head. Just all the tastes, sounds...mmmmm. It is wonderful to hear and see how much pleasure I am giving! The ultimate reward and sign of a job well done is to have him cum in my mouth.....Just thinking about it gets me turned on!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Are you ready to go night-night, baby? :brow

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Absolutely. Seeing and hearing his reaction has always been a big turn on for me. However, if he just lied there like a bump on log and didn't react at all, I'd probably become discouraged and forget the whole thing.

12. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FlirtyChick
    Yup, I always cum when giving head. Just all the tastes, sounds...mmmmm. It is wonderful to hear and see how much pleasure I am giving! The ultimate reward and sign of a job well done is to have him cum in my mouth.....Just thinking about it gets me turned on!
    GET A ROOM!, you two

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We did! Ahhhhh....;)

BD

14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Absolutely there is much pleasure in giving seeing the other person's pleasure and orgasm :)

15. Cymro ydw i

Cymro ydw i New Member

I love giving and receiving in the shower. That's a major turn on.

16. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I definitely enjoy giving my boyfriend a BJ. Love hearing his breathing change, feel his body tense, hear the sounds he makes and feel him getting bigger in my mouth. I am always really aroused after giving him oral.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

See guys, we collectively love to suck dick. But this IS a sexual forum. I would not expect ladies who didn't to hang out here... :)