Oral sex question for women...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by winterlovingcnd, Oct 11, 2007.

1. winterlovingcnd

winterlovingcnd New Member

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Marc and this is my first post here. I'm glad I found this site because I truly need honest advice about something...Oral sex.

You can laugh if you want but I don't like to receive oral sex. Is this normal?

It's not about my girlfriend or her technique. I never enjoyed it. It was never a turn on for me. However, I do enjoy giving oral sex.

How would you react? Would you be offended? angry? Or would you have a "if I can't give some, you can't give some" attitude.

Please give me your honest opinion.

Thank you for your time and help.

Marc.

#1 winterlovingcnd, Oct 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Although I do love sucking my husband off, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he told me not to do it. I would not want him to be uncomfortable with anything I did to him, sexually.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I think many woman would not mind that combination.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

We'll, I would at least like to know what you find so unappealing about it, but if my fiance asked me not to do it, I'd be alright with it. I love doing it, though.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't understand...How can it not feel good? If this is connected to some past traumatic event in your childhood, that's highly understandable, but you do know that sexual abuse doesn't necessarily mean you can never enjoy it, I hope? I just can't think of any other reason why a guy would find it off-putting :shrug

Like Dreama, I would want to know the rationale behind his dislike of oral sex, I would want to know if there's something we could do to make it enjoyable, but ultimately I would understand and respect his wishes.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Back in the day, I mated a guy named, oddly enough, Marc. He did not like oral sex, said it wasn't enough to get him off and it was more of an annoyance than anything else.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

An annoyance? That blows my mind :eek I wonder if some guys get so frustrated at their inability to cum, that it ruins the entire experience..?

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, my ex was the same way. He was more of a "let's get it over and done with it" kind of guy, and that meant eschewing all foreplay, including oral sex. The few times that I did give him oral he didn't seem to enjoy it all that much. It could have been my technique, but I haven't had any complaints from my current SO.

9. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

This is just...

...fucked up way beyond my ability to comprehend. Am I a space alien on the wrong planet? Is there really that man males who don't like it? I can NOT, under any circumstances, understand, in any way, shape or form how any guy with a single working nerve ending in his dick can not simply adore the feeling of a woman's lips and tongue on him.

I don't have to cum to enjoy it. I don't have to feel my best, be fully awake or have a clear mind.

My God. No wonder there are so many cranky people in this world.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I wish the original poster would reply and tell us exactly what he doesn't like about it and answer some of the other questions posed to him here. Perhaps then, we'd have a better understanding.

11. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

I can relate to this guy's problem since I, too, am not real fond of receiving a blowjob. I do love to eat pussy though but alot of women I've met think getting eaten is disgusting.

12. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

How can any guy not like a blow job? It's just so intimate and loving and.............Hot. Especially when she has to wipe her mouth cause I'm dribbling too much:eek:

13. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I guess if my husband didnt like it I wouldnt do it if he asked me not to.

14. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

to be honest i would find it difficult but it could work as long as he enjoyed letting me masturbate him occasionally It doesn't matter if he ejaculates in my mouth, my vagina or in my hands but sometimes I just crave the feeling of taking complete control of his body how strong his orgasm is and when he can have it.

As for him going down on me, of course. Its essential and he'd better enjoy it.

15. sgman

sgman New Member

I like my dick sucked a lot but I truly love my balls sucked even more. The best is switching back from one to the (two) others :)
    Just having my dick sucked without the ball play would be good, but not great.

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When I give my husband a blowjob, I truly make love to him with my mouth. I give as much, if not more, intense passion that I give when we make love.

I involve my eyes, my hands, my tongue, my words, all of my body - - I probably would be devastated if he revealed to me that he did not really enjoy what i was doing. It's such an integral part of our overall sexual pleasure.

I'm with CL - - just what is it about a blowjob that the original poster doesn't like? Perhaps some hidden feeling of guilt/dirtiness? I dunno.... I've seriously never met a man who doesn't enjoy a woman lovingly going down on him.