Oral sex on a girl when a guy has a tongue ring?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by csvo, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csvo

csvo New Member

My girlfriend and I both enjoy when I perform oral sex on her. I can go at it for a very long time and she has a real good time. Now my question is.... If I got a tongue piercing would it make it more pleasurable for her? Is having a piercing on my tongue going to make for a better for her. I love to please her and would be willing to get one if it will make her time even just a bit more enjoyable. Also in the future I would like to get one of those vibrating tongue posts and really give her a treat. So what do you all think...? IS it worth it? Does it make an already good munchin better?

2. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I don't know if it would or not but have often wondered myself. :)

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I wish I knew the answer...I've tried to talk my Hubby into a tounge ring, but alas, it will never happen :p I have a tounge ring and he says it doesn't make too much of a difference on his cock, but it feels amazing on his balls :brow

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A vibrating tongue post? .... oh ... my ... gawd......
    [​IMG]

5. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I personally don't know as i have tried to talk my boyfriend into it, but he is too afraid of needles :( I have one and he likes it, but all I can say is I bet it would be great for her!

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I have always done fine with just the tongue when I go down on Rose. Takes from 10 to 15 minutes to get her off that way. I don't think a tongue piercing would do any better than a really experienced tongue. Now a vibrating tongue post might get her off quicker but she and I both love the more natural experience of the plain tongue doing all the work. In other words the vibrating attachment would take away from the experience somewhat. JMO. Nothing wrong with vibrators, we have a drawer full of them, even a new remote controlled that we plan to go out and use soon. :brow

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

well i can definatly say that yes the tongue stud can do wonders with oral sex lol as i found out with an ex heheh a very good experience, i think teh best way to find out is to ask her, maybe not directly
    maybe make a joke about in an then on day suprise here

8. csvo

csvo New Member

I have mentioned it to her that I want to get one for the simple reason that I would love to give her even just a slight bit more pleasure. She feels Flattered that I would go through the pain and healing time just for her. Lets say we try it and its not really for us... If I remove the post will my toungue close back up like normal? Or will I always have a hole there?

9. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

when you have your tongue done it doesnt ever heal, it will constantly try and heals itself up that is why u cannnot have it out longer than a day or somthing i think i cant be sure but yes if you do decide ist not for you then sure pull teh pair out an it will heal its self up xx have fun an let us no how it goes lol coz im interested in teh whole vinrating tongue bar thing lol

10. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I wanted to get my tounge pierced, but because of my job i have to look professional. But its not just having the tounge piercing. its knowing how to use it. If the piercings is mid or further back of the tounge, its not gonna do much. If its closer towards the time then you can do alot. You can put a lifesaver around your tounge ring and slightly exhale as you lick her outer lips and clit. Ice cubes too are good. :)

11. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Healing time is different for everyone. When I got mine done it only hurt the second day, but that was it. The bad thing is if you decide to do this you are technically not suppose to kiss(open mouth-obviously) or give any oral sex for i think it was 6 weeks- maybe longer I can't remember. That was the longest time!

Also I have taken my tongue ring out, let it heal, and got it redone, and it healed up just fine. If you do get it and it doesn't work out just take it out, it will feel funny for a couple days but then it goes back to feeling like normal. And someone else posted that you can keep your tongue ring out for a day...no. For some people it closes after 10 minutes!

So I can tell you from my own experience, I LOVE my toungue ring- it is totally worth it if you decide to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.