Oral Sex: Never enough (SEX PERIOD!!!!)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr.Kunnielingus, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Mr.Kunnielingus

Mr.Kunnielingus New Member

As a man, I am typical, I like sex, I love oral sex, giving and receiving. However, I never get enough from my partner. She used to be all into it, but now it is to complicated. She just had some dental work done. Her excuse for not more blowjobs is that it might mess up her partial. Can anybody please explain to me how this is possible. It is not like teeth or envolved (unless requested). I am not using the "Jackhammer technique" on her. I just enjoy the slow movement over her lips going up and down with the occassional flick of the tongue. On the other hand, I am still liking her KITTY CLEAN!!!

I am just feeling very left out. 69 is my number of choice, however I am always on the losing end. What can I do? What should I do? I am considering leaving the relationship. I am feeling like I have wasted enough time in this relationship. I don't want to cheat on her, but I am ready to move on. Sex period with her isn't as good anymore also. I am not one to beg for it, but damn she is fridget. I get's none from her. Not even a handjob.

What should I do?:yell:help

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

That was a heavy first post Mr. Kunnie. It's hard to say, seeing as all we know about your relationship is what you just told us. If you've been together for years, I wouldn't advise cutting out over this new development with her aversion to blowjobs. Then again, if sex is all it's based on, then I suppose either of you are free to leave whichever one of you is not satisfying the other.

If the time you've spent with her feels wasteful, then continuing to stay together is not contributing to either of your qualities of life. I would recommend talking it out with her, maybe she isn't aware of your feeling of her wasting your time. Maybe she thinks you are wasting her time. Maybe that'll turn out to be common ground that spurrs you both to either working on fixing it, or cutting your losses.

Let us know what happens.

3. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Sorry, to hear that. I agree oral is very important to me as well. My only words of advice would be perhaps trying a very nice trim job of the area, make sure its nice and clean and perhaps some flavored scented lube that are edibile may change her mind.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

What about trying the romantic route? Do something really sweet and sentimental (unless it's not that type of relationship), and end the night with you two in the bedroom. Maybe ,she might treat you a little if you treat her. No, you shouldn't have to do something special every time you want to get laid...but maybe she isn't feeling something between you two that would cause her to not want to have sex or give oral.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I suggest you find out what's bothering her before you make any rash decisions. There must be a reason or reasons why she's not interested in sex. If you truly loved her or cared about her a little then you'd be interested in finding out what's wrong and do anything to salvage the relationship. However, sounds like your relationship is not romantic at all but based entirely on sex. If it weren't then you wouldn't be so ready to leave her based on a lack of sex.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Dear Puss, Exactly!, signed Dreama

7. RedSpace

RedSpace New Member

you need to sit down and have a serious talk with her. i had the same problem.. talked and it cleared it up

8. Mr.Kunnielingus

Mr.Kunnielingus New Member

Thanks for the responses. I have spent the last few days trying all of the above. With no luck what so ever. She is just not interested at all. I even suggested that she go see a doctor. I don't want to be a unsensitive bastard or anything. I would just like to let it go. Move on and enjoy life. She is just not trying to anything. No divorce, no love, no sex, no communication (unless she is fussing about something), no positive thoughts. I can't even hold her hand with a problem arising. A slight touch, and she goes the hell off. This trully makes life worth living.... NOT.