Oral sex and one night stands

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JLowe, Jul 8, 2007.

1. JLowe

JLowe New Member

Its always felt strange to me to either perform or receive oral sex on a one night stand with a girl you just met, or one you don't know very well. Is this normal?

2. Dravus

Dravus New Member

In my younger days I never gave it a second thought. But many of those encounters were alcohol influenced and STD awarness was low. The issue of cleanliness is always there and while one should use a condom during intercourse in such encounters (Especially when you have just met) protection during oral sex is rarely used. I think you are going with a "Gut" instinct that is saying..."Hmmmm. Is this a good idea?"

While such caution may impair the fun opportinities...its a wise choice I think.

3. Redspades

Redspades New Member

What for? I don't think it's anything different from everything else.. havin sex IS one thing, and everything that includes is part of the fun :)

But..I think I dig you when you say that.
    You mean you usually keep oral behaviors for more...intimate partners?

4. mmmm

mmmm New Member

So you can have sex with her but not oral sex? I don't think we should be preforming any type of sex with people we just met.

5. Redspades

Redspades New Member

AAahhhh...but remember what used to happen when we lived in caverns, hun ;)

The man choosed his woman, and we kept it basic^^

But yeah..you're right! I also usually keep this kind of behavior for beer-filled nights.

6. JLowe

JLowe New Member

yes that is what im saying.

7. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi J Lowe

I'd say if your up for a one night stand then oral sex is definitely normal.

I find it quite strange that some folks can happily have penetrative sex on a one night stand but find oral too intimate.

In my mind both are equally intimate.
    And with oral at least the pregnancy fear is not an issue.

8. JLowe

JLowe New Member

yes i see what you're saying. I can't explain why i don't see it that way, i guess it has something to do with the fact that my first oral sex encounter was with someone i deeply cared about, but i don't know why that would matter. I simply feel more comfortable with penetrative sex than oral sex during one night stands.

9. Brad

Brad New Member

We are all different and I think your view JL is fine. After all, there should be no pressure to engage in acts that aren't right at the time.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Just be sure to use a dental dam on a woman, and women should use flavored condoms on the guys...oral sex is a good way to contract an STD. Herpes is on the rise among teens who think oral sex is a "safe" sexual activity. It most definitely isn't.

11. 22nhung

22nhung New Member

I never really gave it any thought. For me, id always ask a girl for oral if she didnt look as if she was oging that way. For me it is an important part of foreplay, who ever it is. Possibly cos I fucking love it.
    But I wouldnt think twice either about performing on her. Ive had some bad experiances, including a rather unshaven lady, but then if I expect it from then, its only polite to offer.
    But I do hear you bout the STDs.

12. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I have had one night stands and not that I was uncomfortable giving them oral sex I just really didn't, but then again when I tried to make people one night stands they either became booty calls or boyfriends, so it doesn't count... The one "successful" one night stand I had gave me oral sex but no reciprocation on that part...