Oral sex and fingering

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Yeste, May 29, 2005.

1. Yeste

Yeste New Member

Hello people. I have one question for you!

When you are giving oral to your female partner and while liking the clitoris (and the area all around it) is it better not to stimulate the G-spot with your fingers or is it better to insert fingers to stimulate the G-spot?

The reason for asking is because I read about Viginal orgasm and Clitoris orgasm. The one comes from G-spot stimulation and the other from licking the clitoris and I assumed that when using the one technique then the other technique isn't used.

So go for licking only OR G-spot stimulating with the fingers OR lick and finger simultaneously until an orgasm occurs?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Do whatever she likes. Every woman is different in her preferences.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I vary the techniques I use a little each time we have oral sex. Like kbate said, "Every woman is different in her preferences." So see what turns her on. Even ask her. ;) Mine likes a little anal fingering more than vaginal action.

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I personally don't have many Gspot orgasms. I much prefer clit licking and anal fingering. But that's just me... :p

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It's fun trying new stuff....
    Yesterday, as I was orgasming from oral, hubby threw in some fingering, and began hitting the G-spot. Actually, he did this as my orgasm was winding down. - Sent me right back up through the roof again! - so this is definitely something that I have found I like. :D

6. astridaku

astridaku New Member

Well personally I like to be penetrated with a tongue, no only playing with my clit

7. rickvr69

rickvr69 New Member

Every woman is different, but my wife loves both at the same time, or even better alternate from one orgamism to the next.

8. Master9804

Gold Member

Why not do all of it? It,s all good. Hehe

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

With me,I lots of times finger my woman stimalating her g-spot while I am doing oral on her,because I am the type that wants to give a woman all
    the pleasure that I can give her and when I am during that I am totally focus on her rather than myself.

10. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

I eat and lick and finger all at the same time, making my tongue move fast say from left to right and finger deep and then dive my tongue deep, anything that pleases her is my goal. I never care if I go off or not but the enjoyment comes from listening to her moan, this way I know I am doing good.