Oral sex after pregnancy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by octavius, Nov 18, 2010.

1. octavius

Gold Member

Here's my question: have my wifes vaginal secretions changed permanently because of pregnancy or will she go back to the way she was before?

My problem: I love giving oral sex more than anything. It is very important to me. It is something my first girlfriend really enjoyed and I've carried that on since then. When my wife and I first started being sexually active, she wasn't expecting me to be so enthusiasic about giving oral. She was not experienced and I guess it never crossed her mind it would be something I would immediately want to do. She had very mixed feeligns about it at first (because she felt I couldn't possibily be enjoying myself), but she enjoys it now and has even asked for it on occasion though I am usually the agressor. Also so you understand the next part of the story.... I have been known to roll over and initiate oral sex with her in the middle of the night. She tells me sometimes I don't even wake up. I guess I you could say I sleep walk... sleep sex :D. She tells me initiating oral sex is usually the first thing I try to do though she can coax me into other things sometimes. I've woken up to her riding me on top before.... a bit odd but its not something I can control. Fortunately she really likes that particular quirk.

Some time during her 2nd trimester her vaginal secretions changed in taste and smell. Not in an unhealthy way, but I really didn't like it. My understanding was it was just leukorrhea....the normal protective secretions of pregnancy I was tasting. So we just did regular penetration sex and I was able to use my hands still of course. I was very gentle and let her control the pace and depth of penetration. I'm only 6.5" long and 5.5" wide but sex became uncomfortable for her sometime in the 3rd trimester.... so that was out as well. As she became larger and increasingly more tired, I thought we would pick up where we left off once she's given birth. It wasn't a big deal for me at the time.

Well after 2 months had passed since she gave birth so we decided to try having sex. She was still a little sore, but it went okay so long as I wasn't too rough. A couple days later that same week I woke up during the middle of the night. I found myself between her legs gently kissing her thighs. I thought.....lets just go with this since she seemed to be enjoying herself. I moved up her legs and kissed and licked her inner thighs, then the area just outside of her underwear...and then I moved further inward gently licking, kissing her pussy, and moving her lips around with her underwear on. She was really enjoying herself. The problem was she still smelled and tasted the way she did in the 2nd trimester. I was really surprised by this. I made a slow retreat. I still wanted her to have a good time so did some more work on her thigh area and she was able to cum pretty hard when we moved into penetration. I never told her there was a problem, but I'm getting worried. I was thinking about trying again soon, but I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this sort of thing?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

How long has it been since she's had the baby?

3. octavius

Gold Member

a little over 3 months now (so about a month since I tried oral)

4. Logger

Gold Member

My wife is shy after she pees, after, she has taken a bath. So If I catch her right after a bath, she feels fine with oral.

I sometimes get a washcloth, with warm water, and little gentle soap, and wash her vagina. Often, I need to position her legs, to get better access, and I give her gentle instructions, like, "Please move over here." In the past, I would bring a soft paper towel, and after the wet washcloth, I would dry with the soft paper towel. I have some small terry cloth hand towels, I am thinking of putting under her vaginal, and I could wash her with a more wet, washcloth.

My wife likes to lie on the bed, while I give her attention.

Women's physiology might change after pregnancy, and there might be a slight difference in odors given off at different times. Oral can be licking he clitoris, or rimming her lips.

//

5. sinner

sinner New Member

I would like to hear from ladis with children on this one. My wifes vagina definitely changed after givimg birth. I don't think you can expect it not to. If your wife is different it may be something you both have to live with.

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

:lol yet another reason why I don't want kids

I <3 my vagina as it is :eek: :D

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I wouldn't know if my secretions have changed since having my daughter for a few reasons:

1 - I was on the Pill until a month before conception and that affects vaginal secretions, usually making them thicker and whiter.

2 - I'm not with the same man. My daughter's father never gave me oral sex during or after pregnancy. It was four years before I ended up with my current partner.

3 - Related to number one, I am no longer on any hormonal contraception at all. My secretions are as natural as they should be. My partner often tells me I taste sweet.

I would guess that your wife's body will return to normal with time.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

It will probably get back to normal, but maybe with a milder aroma/taste. I think as most women age, their smells and tastes lessen.

9. Lost_Villain

Lost_Villain New Member

I hope you didn't say anything to make her feel self conscious. I have had one child and my husband has given me oral sex daily before, through, and after the birth of our child. This may be something you will have to get used to. She gave birth to your child, it's a small price to pay.

10. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Are you sure your wife doesn't have an infection of some kind?:ugh
    Like bacterial vaginosis?
    I have never noticed a change in smell/taste and neither has my husband.
    I did have a C-section though,not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    I can't keep him away from the area:eyes

11. Amelia

Amelia New Member

I think most of the married couple are these problem. but I would like to hear from ladis with children on this one. 3 month ago my vagina changed after givimg birth. I don't think you can expect it not to. If your wife is different it may be something you both have to live with.

12. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

Is she still breastfeeding? Firstly it takes 2 years for a womans body to return to "prepregnancy", her vagina will be different, shape wise and secretions. Time should alter it, but remember her diet is a huge factor too. Seen as she is only a few months after, he may be more prone to be eating red meat, which causes an unpleasant odour some of the time.
    Breastfeeding effects your uterus, and vagina.

You should also ask her how she feels her body has changed...my urethra is closer to the bone, and further down than before, Whig causes sex to be rather different. I also tore a small section I my clitoris....turns out for the bet, as I'm more sensitive now! But the sensitivity never becomes too much to bare anymore! Woot!

Also, secretions change at different times of a menatral cycle (one of the reasons Breastfeeding effects, as Breastfeeding effects the cycle)

#12 Reflect169, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  13. octavius

Gold Member

Yes, she is still breastfeeding. No she doesn't have an infection. We've had sex since then, but I have not tried oral since. But, I am going to try oral again tonight if she's up for it. I'll update Friday if I can.

14. octavius

Gold Member

Just an update. The strong taste has finally gone away. So, somewhere between 3 - 4 months of pregnancy for her hormones to finally stop producing the extra component. Thankfully it was not a permanent change. :)