Oral question?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BaybeeC, Jan 25, 2011.

1. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

I have been with my fella a year and half now and I do like to give him head but I gag when i try deep throat. i would like to know that do you get used to it or are there any thechneques?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i thought gagging was a good thing :shrug

i gave the same advice in another thread....pace yourself, try different positions, etc

my ex was on the bigger side, i would always let him go as deep as he could without me gagging and hold his cock in my throat for a while, then let him slide a little deeper and hold it....not sure if that really helped but i liked it

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Mine cant deepthroat and maybe i just dont know what im missing, but im just happy with what she can do.

So i cant speak for all guys, but i would say just do what you can especially if you really do enjoy it. I much prefer her doing something to me and enjoying it more than her doing something uncomfortable just because she thinks i want it.

Does that make any sense?

4. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

there are sprays on the market that will deaden your gag reflex. they work for some women, and not for others.

i'd agree with somewhat lovely; go slowly. take a little more at a time. penises are shaped/curved differently, so i can't really tell you what exact technique to use. after all, if his curves down/up/right/left, is especially thick, or whatever, it makes a difference in how it goes down your throat. your mouth structure--teeth, size of cavity, etc. is also a factor. hate to be so technical, but it's true.

breathing techniques help keep you calm and also help the air go out the nose. you kinda need that whole mouth! :)

have fun.

5. dukefan

dukefan New Member

I agree with new guy, deep throating is not the important thing. Use your hands and lick all around, but if you can't deep throat no biggie. No guy wants puke on his stuff, or i don't anyways

6. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

Deep throating doesn't even feel any better than regular blowjobs, at least not for me. Most of the feeling in in the dick head anyway, that's where you want to please him. I think deep throating is just a dominance thing, it would kind of have to be. The back of your tongue will feel the same as the front of it.

7. justintime

justintime New Member

Deep throating is not important to me. The fact that someone is working on me is enough for me

8. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

Thank you for your replies i just want do more stuff different with him

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There must be sites and links with instructions, demonstrations, etc

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

The first part, while true, does not mandate the second part. The majority of the sensations will be at the head and such, yes, but just like women and eating pussy, it's not all about the clit.

Personally I like the idea of getting deep throated because I like the sensation all along the bottom of my shaft, especially near the base. Some lead up to the actual blowjob that begins with licking and kissing the shaft and such goes a long way too.

11. igor

Gold Member

If I ever had oral sex done on me, I would not really probably like deep-throating. Just play with the front half with your mouth/tongue and the rest with your hand.

12. BaybeeC

BaybeeC New Member

i can go deeper now i am just going a bit at a time now i can do it dead good :)

13. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Practice with a sausage. But a hotdog may have better consistency. Otherwise, relax your breathing and you physically feel yourself relaxing your throat.

No personal experience, going off of stories