Oral + Fingers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

To me it seems a little difficult to finger someone while giving oral, with your chin being in the way and all. Any advice on that? Also, I was wondering wether when you finger someone, do you want to go in deep and rub the roof (looking for the g-spot), or do you just 'come hither' the first few inches inside?

I noticed the first few inches of roof seems tougher than on the inside. Seems intuitive for me to massage the tougher skin rather than the soft, more sensitive, inner workings.

Just wondering, thanks. =)

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

No not at all, I do it all the time. Keep you face higher up near her clit and there is room to insert 2 fingers just below your chin.

I either run 2 fingers in and out slowly sometimes in a scissor position with fingers apart once inside. That adds pressure both at top of her public one and at bottom of her vagina. The other technique I use is the g-spot which as you mention is on the roof of the vagina about 2-3 inches in. For that I start with gentle pressure and build it up in a few minutes to a more firm pressure in small circles or in a come hither motion. Maybe some of the women can comment on the feeling but from my experience it seems that adding some gentle pressure works well.

The comination of tongue on clit and fingers are an incredible duo :)

3. katy

katy New Member

How about asking your partner what she likes per the second question ?The thing is some women prefer having fingers deeper in them while some might prefer the contrary of that. And well, your partner is pretty much the only one to know what she likes.

4. debkev

debkev New Member

As a woman I have to admit that your techniques are perfect! My boyfriend does the same thing and it drive's me CRAZY!!!!!!!!

5. debkev

debkev New Member

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!!!!! It totally depends on the woman!

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think you can experiment with different positions while giving her oral sex. You can find positions that are confortable while inserting a finger or two.

Personally, I enjoy Thorn inserting a finger just about 2 inches in, and then giving the "come hither" movement. That is where I find my G-spot is stimulated (not deeper, as you refered to). However, if you find that you cannot move the finger and keep a good oral "presentation", i would opt for forgetting about finger play, as that is really just an afterthought/extra. If it keeps you from concentrating on the oral, it can sort of ruin the whole thing.

this is just my opinion, however.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Thanks debkev. On the g-spot one is there a point where you find it can be too much pressure? I try to find the middle ground where it`s not too firm but not too little pressure with the circles.

Mousee, there have been many times when a tongue on clit just isn`t enough and additon of fingers can really push her over the edge :)

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

MD is pretty much with it here,
    As for myself I like to use my thumb
    to finger her with, While sucking Her clit.
    That way I have my fingers free to play
    with her ass.

Hiker:sf

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

................. :eyes Lucky broad.

:lol ;)

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

:tup

Hiker:sf

Thread Status: