Oral and orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shykitty, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shykitty

shykitty New Member

Looking through the different threads I was looking for one relating to my question which I couldn't find (which I thought would be rather common)...

So here's my question: I love receiving and giving oral!! ...but I have yet to get an orgasm by oral. My previous partners I have always pulled them up after a few min, not really getting into it. The partner I have now is just amazing at it (just thinking about it during the day gets me all hot and bothered). I let him stay down there a lot longer, it just feels so good!! ...but I have yet to orgasm from it, I have tried a toy and oral and yet it gets me rather close I just can't orgasm.

I can get off from normal sex, some positions quicker then others and using my vibrater on my clit while using a dildo I am able to achieve an orgasm...just not orally.

Oh and I like 69 but i get rather distracted and forget what I'm supposed to be doing.

I don't want to hear ...well some people just can't, what I like about this forum is the whole learning and open discussions about sex. Feeding off of each others ideas and experiences. So any idea besides the "just give up" response is welcomed. :) :) :)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, shyKitty!

My advice? .... just give up... JUST KIDDING!
    So, you're saying you have had oral orgasms in the past - just not with this partner? Odd, since you say he's magnificent at it.

Do you have a different type of connection with him than you did with the others? Do you feel as comfortable with him in general, as you did the others? Seems like its a 'mental' thing.

That said, I can't really think of any solid suggestions for you. You sound like you are doing all the things one would try, in order to facilitate an "O".

Damn.... just, Damn!

3. shykitty

shykitty New Member

no no I have never got an orgasm from oral (from anyone)...sadly :( but would love to achieve one.

It could be mental, I know I don't want to accidentally squirt. I would be a little embarrassed.

As far as the connection with him goes, I feel I have a deeper more intense relationship...then I have had with anyone else. We have been in this relationship for about 4 months so I'm not sure if the comfort level is there yet.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Orgasm, Lack of
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The most common reason why women have difficulty achieving orgasm
    is that they dont give themselves permission, Says Barbara Kessling
    Ph.D. a sex therapist in Orange Cali. and author of Sexual Pleasures and Talk Sexy To The One You Love.
    And this stems from being taught that "Nice Girls-Don't"
    The trick to giving yourself permission is challenging beliefs about sex
    that you've held since childhood. If you do challenge them, You'll find that many of them don't hold up. Ask yourself: Do the sex rules that your parents taught you still make sense now that your grown-up?
    Why shouldnt you enjoy sex now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just coppied this from another thread and thought that it may apply
    here, As you may have been taught that its dirty down their.
    And that (normal sex) is ok, but its dirty so dont kiss it.

Just a question, Do you let him cum during oral sex.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

6. shykitty

shykitty New Member

Yea he does use fingers, and it feels really good. As far as the g-spot is concerned I thought it was a myth?!?!

I have sucked him off before, only once though since it takes him longer then most to cum (and my arm and mouth get tired/sore)...granted I'm not complaining during normal sex. I love it though, unlike most that shoot out causing me to gag a bit from it hitting the back of my throat, its more like a few tiny squirts...making it more manageable. That and I love the taste of his cum...which is a first for me.

Relaxing is probably what I need to do...I just can't get the idea of what happens if I squirt in his face?!?! I heard sometimes it isn't always pussy juices but can be urine as well...which I would be mortified :ugh :ugh :ugh

7. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

My guess is he would be ok if that happened. He wants to make you feel good and to pleasure you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy his work!!

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Relaxing is probably what I need to do...I just can't get the idea of what happens if I squirt in his face?!?! I heard sometimes it isn't always pussy juices but can be urine as well...which I would be mortified

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just to use your own words, Yes you do think of it as dirty.
    Think like this (YESSSSSS I do want to cum all over his face).

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

So a guy will stick his dick in it ... but not get anywhere near it with his tongue ... anyone else find that ironic?

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Do you "squirt" when you masturbate? If not you probably won't from oral sex either. An ex of mine used to "ejaculate" from oral stimulation, but it wasn't really a squirt, just a flow. It seemed like urine to me and I wasn't fond of it, but I was rather proud. LOL But I've given lots of women orgasms from oral stimulation and only that one ever "ejaculated". The rest just gave me lots of tasty juices. YUMMMMMM!

Just relax and let it happen. Whatever "it" is, he'll be happy with it. I love making a woman completely lose control with the flick of my tongue, and I can't imagine any guy not feeling that way as well.

11. shykitty

shykitty New Member

Yep I do squirt when I masturbate, that's why I'm terrified to let it happen with oral. I do taste/smell myself after I squirt to see if it has an icky flavor/odor...but it hasn't as of yet.

And no I don't consider my pussy as "dirty" just afraid what it will do climaxing with him down there.

Maybe I just need some tequila to loosen up :lol :lol :lol

p.s I think i'm addicted to these smiles on the side of my page :drool ;) :bow :dgrin :brow

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yep My smilie that you'll usually see in my posts, is this one :D

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Shy.... I think that shot of tequila may help you more than ya know. It's all about relaxing, and as said earlier, giving yourself permission. Just as you don't typically piss in the pool unless ya make yourself, or in the shower, you're not simply going to piss on him. If you are really concerned about that, practice more kegels. It's all good. You aren't going to pee on him. I would suggest perhaps asking him how he feels about the idea of a lady squirting in his face, and do a little research together if he thinks female ejaculate contains urine.

Close your eyes. Let yourself completely relax. Let go of all the other thoughts of the day; the time you spend in bed with your lover is special time, not time for lists or worries or fretting. Ya know what? You might fart in his face when he makes you cum really hard from oral....... if it's a really amazing orgasm, you aren't gonna remember the oops, and he isn't either. If it's obvious, you'll probably both laugh it off and tell him how good he was making you feel. Oral orgasms are THEEEEEEEEEEEEE best. Let yourself go baby. Wrap yourself up in all the feelings, don't let your brain think about anything else. Start with "wow that feels good wow that feels good"....... don't let your brain think anything else..... until you can't think of anything else but DAMN that feels fuckin' good!

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Shykitty,
    Women who actually ejaculate are a rarity, and I'm sure most guys would love to experience that. If you haven't done so yet, talk to your partner about it and tell him you're a little afraid of squirting him in the face. Then he'll be ready for it, and my guess is that he'll try even harder to get you there.

You might consider putting a towel under yourself to soak up the rewards. I think the main thing I didn't like about it was the huge wet spot it left, which usually meant changing sheets at snuggle time -- or before!

Mel, I've gotten the fart-in-the-face many times. It's always a surprise and a laugh, but it's also always good because I know the lady was OUT OF CONTROL! They might try to fake an orgasm, but a faked one will not include farts! (Nor a squirt, Shykitty) LOL

15. shykitty

shykitty New Member

Thank you for the responses, I feel better and got a few laughs :rofl

I have talked to him about it before and he was excited at the idea. I just didn't want him tasting/smelling something unpleasant. so I guess the problem lies within me :(

:grouphug

16. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Shykitty:
    most men love the taste of a womans cum so dont worry about it
    just let it fly.
    personally I love to take some on my fingers and rub it on the
    womans lips then softly run my tongue around her lips. Its sorta like
    sharing her cum with her, Its a good way to come back to earth
    after sex.;)

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Orgasming during oral is sooooo different than any other orgasm! It is absolutely mindblowing!

As far as squirting (ejaculating) during oral - it has never happened or even come near to happening. When I squirt or ejaculate - it is from G-spot manipulation ONLY. And I've never had a tongue that could manipulate my G-spot.

:rofl I have farted during orgasm - and DAMN I am so ambarrassed! - But he doesn't care. - He loves knowing he pushed me past the limit!

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Ah, I usually do oral and g-spot at the same time, have had some interesting experiences. One woman did squirt, an amazing thing. The amount of liquid is never much, and the taste is not unpleasant. No different from me coming in a woman's mouth, and many women don't mind that.

Perhaps you should get your partners to try oral with a finger on your g-spot as well, I've had a few partners who have had a lot of partners in their lives, and many of these women say it works for them.

20. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Stick with it kitty, once you cum from oral you'll absolutely love it and want it all the time. Sometimes it takes 10 or 15 mins so he needs to keep going any mix things up so you don't get numb in one spot. Tongue and 2 fingers always does the trick ;) Oral orgasms are a huge part of a great sex life :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.