Oragasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gav24, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Gav24

Gav24 New Member

A really want all the girls on here to give me tips or views or experiences they had having an intense orgasm.n what they like.....as every man can always learn abit more :)

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I'm a guy, and there haven't been any female replies, so I'll give you one point of view. The clit has only one function - sexual pleasure for the owner. If you focus on it, learn how to kiss it, lick it, tease it, and make it ache with desire, I don't think you can go wrong. I've heard it said that there is nothing more articulate than the tongue, and nothing softer than a kiss.

3. sarad

sarad New Member

I'm game. I'll give you a female reply.

I am probably a bit odd, so take it with a grain of salt. I had a bad experience when I was younger, so oral is not my favorite thing. Don't get me wrong, it is still awesome, but I have a few hangups about it.

My best orgasms have come through manual stimulation (by hand). I like being able to kiss my partner while he is making me feel good. I like teasing oh so much. I enjoy some dirty talk, too. What usually brings me to the greatest heights is clitoral stimulation followed by vaginal stimulation when I get really close. Repeat as necessary. I like giving pleasure, too. So, it helps if I can make him feel good at the same time. When the orgasm finally comes, pun intended, it is generally very extreme and leaves me panting... wanting more.

In other words, I like to get lost in all the sensations of everything. The less I am actually thinking, the better. I like to lose myself in the event.

4. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Only just seen this post!

My most intense orgasms are the ones my bf gives me.

I can only come through masturbastion or oral. It takes me a while to come through oral. I can come really quick when he pleasures me with his fingers.

I ask my partner how it feels when I come in his mouth and he says I release loads of juices, my pussy swells up and pulsates and my clit really protrudes. Some time earlier in the week my orgasm felt so intense I could have squirted because I raised my hips (I was on my back, my bf was licking me out). I left the sheets soaking and I was sleeping in the wet spot!

Sometimes, if my bf brings me to orgasm because we have sex, he says it feels like he is fucking a virgin because my pussy swells so much that it feels to him like it has closed up. He is horny as hell at this point and he is rock hard and thick do when he enters me it hurts because my pussy is really hugging his dick.

When I have an orgasm, my bf tells me that I moan, well scream really loud. I grip the sheets, pillow, him etc. Before orgasm I am really quiet. Then all of a sudden, it feels like my blood is running cold or freezing cold water is being poured over me. Or it feels like there is an explosion happening in my body, like some sort of black hole caving in on itself in space ( excuse the pun! )

#4 Black_Magic83, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  5. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Sarad, you sound like a woman after my own heart! I love pleasing my man, especially through blow jobs or wanking him off, I like to feel like I am his slave especially if I am below him (like kneeling) it makes him feel dominant and every man likes to feel empowered especially in that scenario.