[Ask a Girl] [or Guy] Inflatable toys...?!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BlasphemousGirl, Feb 26, 2011.

1. BlasphemousGirl

BlasphemousGirl New Member

So, ive heard inflatable toys, such as dolls, were ever so popular with men-but...how about for women? I know they make them in both sexes. Im rather curious to be honest. Think about it, lets say you have fantasies you want to play out but your s.o isnt willing examples may be:choking, strap-ons-,trani, gay; etc.

How many of you women have tried or *want* to try blow up toys? Share expierences or curiosities here. [ guys, you can chime in too lol ]

2. wetness1

Gold Member

I think in order to get a good level of pleasure you will have to buy quite an expensive one.
    Never tried myself, just a thought. :)

3. BlasphemousGirl

Bump ~ :bump

4. Meee

Gold Member

I've never even seen one in person, but I don't think it would work. I'm not sure how to put this, but I think the ways a woman uses a man's body just wouldn't work with an inflatable doll. I've seen some store mannequins that might work better, but I don't want to think too deeply about that. Or do I? :shifty

5. BlasphemousGirl

Lol. I would imagine most uses out of a male inflatable would be... well, nearly impossible. Or uncomfortable anyhow. But, Maybe they're geared more towards the homosexual crowd. Or women wanting to fuck their men with strap ons?I wonder...:lol: