Optimal Performance

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alkryn, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alkryn

alkryn New Member

This is my first post in this forum, so hello all!

I suppose all get right to it and start it off with a question.

I met a girl while working far away from home this summer. Now we are a thousand miles apart as I have returned to college. We are planning on meeting each other at a halfway point in several weeks.

Now, as you can imagine, this is going to be a pretty big occaision. I would like to be at peak performance for the weekend. Is there any one that can give me some advice on this?

I will obviously not have an orgasm the week before our meeting. I suppose it would also be a good idea to start taking some viatamins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Hey~ welcome! my suggestion is read a book and study it and then go for it! because boks have details you never thought of and its easy to do sort of things. ooohh, and my boyfriend and i were thousands of miles apart and when i got back he made rules for our first date~ when i got back . like, can't kiss him until he kisses me which sets the date on the right track. and he lit candles and put rose pedals all over the floor. so get to the hotel room first set it up and when you two get back to the room make her wait outside and light the candles. seriouslly~ chics get turned on emotionally more than anything else. so if you're sweet and romantic and don't put the moves on her right away~ it will make her want you that much more and be way hotter in bed! :tup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.