[Ask a Girl] Opinion on shaved fun-zone/all-over?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Victus, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Victus

Victus New Member

So, I've heard kind of mixed messages on this topic, and I just wanted to see what the general consensus is with the ladies. Do you prefer a man who just trims, or shaves it completely down there. Also, what's the opinion on a guy who shaves most of his body hair (Kind of like the swimmers do)? I've been getting tempted to shave off most of my body hair, and wanted to gauge how ladies feel about this :)

2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I prefer trimmed or shaved depending on the guy's overall level of hairy-ness. (It's quite odd if someone is naturally hairy everywhere and then shaved just there...) However, the shaving of the whole body is definitely not a turn on for me. It's not a deal breaker by any means, but it's awkward to me.

3. wetness1

Gold Member

I suggest, shave what you wanna shave to see how it feels/looks and if you like it, go with it..

4. henergy

henergy New Member

I am a hairy dude but always keep it trimmed! Pain in the ass but I have found that the girls involved generally like better.

H

5. Victus

Victus New Member

Yeah, I'm generally a bit of a hairy dude, one reason I was considering doing a whole body. Wasn't sure if it'd look awkward to be hairy all over and completely bald down there. Personally, I do enjoy how it feels down there when it's shaved, even if I do try to be relatively low maintenance ^_^;;

6. curiousny

curiousny New Member

I thought the same thing shaving all of it off down there doesnt look right on my body either, considering I have hair all over like the average guy. I just shave my balls and anal area and up the shaft of my cock, I keep the hair just below my belly button and down to the shaft of my cock, it looks more normal that way , but still gives me the nice smooth feeling when my balls are being rubbed/

7. Victus

Victus New Member

Mhm. Although it's harder to get around the anal area without help, I try the best I can. Hmmm....I was wondering, anyone know if there's anything like Nair, except specifically meant for the more...sensitive areas of the body? It'd be nice to have it smooth all the time without having to shave so often.

8. Polly

Polly Member

I know my husband trims down there but I have asked him not to shave anything off - and he's very hairy. I like him hairy..... besides, when he shaves he stings and I don't need my skin peeling from that..... got my own products for that :D

I used to like men who weren't hairy but I've changed my mind, it's more "cuddly" when they're hairy :)

9. bigsexyashley

bigsexyashley New Member

I like it more when it's shaved, not a fan of hair in my mouth.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband has shaved his pubes before and it's great for sucking his cock without having hair up my nose. But for having sex I become raw fast and all the little hairs when they are growing back are very sharp.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Between my long hair and his beard, hair in the throat is so normal for us, what's a pube or two? I prefer my men natural. Shaved just looks plain silly to me.

12. Joolymeenu

Joolymeenu New Member

I just don want to shave all over the body

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Do you have a lot of body hair jooly? Like the rest of the guys on here?

14. Victus

Victus New Member

The hair growing back does hurt, I have to agree with you. Even just pleasuring myself my hand tends to brush up against the stubble growing back. Hmm...So if I want to have a general feel for shaving, maybe just trimmed then. A little hair for those that like it, but not enough to really get it in the mouth so easily.