[Ask a Girl] opinion on 3some.....define (sex/fun)...love making

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

ok ladies.....forgive me for asking and yes I do know there are a few 3some listed on the message boards...........could you or would you see it as!!.....(sex/fun only)with husband boyfriend.......or see it as too intimate and that it would play on your emotional mind.........Do you think you both can look at it as just purely fun only, and just as a one off to experiment.......Im inquisitive about this.......

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would see it as purely fun. All of my (and my husbands) friends and I are very sexual in nature and when we have done things together, it's never been awkward or anything like that. It's purely fun with people we trust.

3. Mary11

Mary11 Member

When I Joined this forum I would have said it was too intimate but now I am thinking it would be more fun, almost a different kind of sex

4. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

thank you ladies, I appreciate your comments, and yes if you can look at it just mealy as only fun and laugh about it afterwards with your partner then that great, and also I think mostly for the woman its probably the feeling of rejection afterwards from their boyfriend/husband making the worse ever kind of humiliation going for you....because hopefully Im right in saying this but for woman they do not like to be made ashamed of....nor fools.....to me you would not be made fools of, but on the contrary, a lot of respect from me and its good to be able to fulfil your inhibitions without being humiliated....Do you think Im half right here as I am a man Im trying to see the feminine side to myself

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm kinda lost at how a 3some would make a woman feel ashamed or foolish or rejected?
    I know my original fear was that it would be just for sleeping with another girl/guy and I'd be just..there.
    It's not like that at all though.

What do you mean by this quote? "and also I think mostly for the woman its probably the feeling of rejection afterwards from their boyfriend/husband making the worse ever kind of humiliation going for you...."

6. Kermit

Gold Member

I remember what my threesome led to lol, him coming back and my wife informing me whether i liked it or not she was going to have sex with him in her daughter's room and i was forbidden to come in for any reason for i would cramp her style.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, fuck that nonsense. [​IMG]

8. mikeh

mikeh New Member

That ain't right. I'd go ballistic at something like that.

9. Kermit

Gold Member

needless to say i was pissed....her daughter had the flat panel, i was stuck with a CRT, why couldn't my wife fuck another man in her own bedroom like a normal person!

10. China

China New Member

Threesomes ffm,fff,mfm are all fun, but not for those with jealously issues, those who are insecure in their current relationship or those with performance anxiety .

11. Berend

Berend New Member

Personally, I'm not interested in having sex with anyone other than my husband.

12. China

China New Member

If that's what "floats your boat" nothing wrong with that either.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

kermit, please tell us youre kidding? i think thats one of the most fucked up things ive ever heard....

14. Berend

Berend New Member

I don't know much about 3somes, but I can't imagine any man that would stand for getting stuck with the CRT over the flat panel. :D