Opening Up

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Julianna, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Julianna

Julianna New Member

Hi, I am new to this group. I am Julianna. I have been married for a few years and am so bored and irritated with my sex life and husband. I cannot begin to imagine all the things I would like to or could be doing with other men if I was not married.

I have just started to experience some new sexual desires and fantasies. My husband is afraid to try anything new and what he has tried, doesn't like. Because of that, I have resorted to meeting men online and actually having cybersex with some and have engaged in a very meaningful online/long distance with one man.

I don't feel guilty, at all.
    Me in a nutshell - confuse, curious, irritated and horny as hell!

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Theres more than a few ladies (and men) here who can easily identify with your situation (and your solution to it) Julianna.....;)
    So welcome to SF:sf :welcome

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy crap! I could have written that word for word, when I first came here! No kidding, word for word.

On the upside, this place has given me a lot of support, and many, many ideas to help to spice up my sex life with my hubby. Things aren't perfect now, but have improved a lot due to the empowerment of the knowledge I have gotten here.

My advice to you, keep reading :sf. If you have the time, you might want to do a search under threads I have started since I joined here. You'll have to wade through a lot of other stuff, but if you focus on the ones about my husband and myself, you will see how things have progressed since I joined SF.

I hope that didn't sound like self-promotion or vanity... I am just a big fan of research and thought you might find some insight, and possibly comfort, in reading of my experiences.