Open Relationship

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by OveractiveXDrive, Aug 25, 2013.

1. OveractiveXDrive

OveractiveXDrive New Member

I have been with my wife for over 17 years, married for 5. We're in our 40's and have always had a very adventurous sex life mostly due to me. My wife was very inexperienced when we got together, even though she is 4 years older than me, so I corrupted her you could say. We have had many threesomes a few foursomes and I have had several woman lovers during our relationship. But for the last 7 years we have been greatly monogamous with a few diversions. I have encouraged my wife to take a lover and she finally has. She started seeing a friend of ours and it is so hot. He is an ex-marine bodybuilder and he really turns her on. They have only had sex a few times but it is becoming more regular. I am not threatened in any way. My wife and I are truly in love with each other and we discuss everything including teaching her to Sext. Her boyfriend and I even plan what he is going to do to her and where. I have always wanted to have this openness with a partner and it was worth the wait.
    I have a nonstop sex drive that I am told is amazing for my age. I can have sex 2 to 3 times in a row. I can last for hours and I want it like that every day so I have been playing with the idea of finding a girlfriend of my own but I am very content right now with my wife's escapades. I am very interested in hearing from men, women and couples about their experiences in this area.

2. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

my wife and i are somewhat like the 2 of you but she doesnt fuck the guy but once. this way, she gets a variety of age, size, color. but all in all, it is great.

3. OveractiveXDrive

OveractiveXDrive New Member

That sounds great but do you mean that she only sleeps with the men once and then moves on?