Open Relationship - Naughty fun with GFs friend.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi,

I am in an open relationship with my GF. We have discussed things and we are both allowing each other to have a bit of occasional causal fun with other people from time to time.

However unfortunately for me I have a MASSIVE crush on one of my GFs sexy female friends. I know that this person is off limits even in an open relationship, however I honestly believe that she also has a crush on me, as we have been flirting with each other back and fourth for months.

I know this is naughty, so please do not lecture me on how wrong this is.

I have given this girl massages before, and I have a little massage fantasy:

I go around to her flat to help her install a curtain rail, I'm there for a few hours, and whilst I am doing that job, she is busy on the sewing machine making her curtains.

Once I'm done, I sit down on the sofa. She walks over to be and tells me that her back hurts from bending over the sewing machine.

Being the gentleman that I am, I offer to give her a nice back massage. She is wearing one her her sexy dresses that finishes just above the knees, along with some nice leggings.

She comes to sit near me and tells me to sit back deep on the sofa and to open my legs. She perches her sexy ass on the edge of the sofa and between my legs, so that she is right in front of me.

She leans forward and I place by hands onto her body. I love touching her body, she looks so hot in almost everything that she wears.

I start massaging her, however I am deliberate in making it as sensual as possible and I give special attention to the back of her neck, her shoulders, around her waist and to the sides of her breasts.

After about 20mins of nice sensual massaging, she tells me that she is loving it and that her back feels so much better and that she feels lovely and relaxed.

I give the back of her neck and the backs of her ears special attention as I know that these areas can be arousing, and she makes subtle noises and brushed her hair all to one side.

I see an area of exposed neckline and I cannot help but to gently kiss her on the neck. She utters a pleasant noise and I kiss her neck some more.

She pushes her sexy ass right up into my crotch and she feels the firmness of my penis trapped inside my pants.

She leans back against me and gently whispers that she wants me to touch her.

I move my hands from the side of her body to the front of her waist and I gently start caressing her torso. I take my time, but eventually I stroke some of my fingers across one of her breasts.

She doesn't see to disapprove and so eventually I move both hands and I start massaging both breasts.

After a good few minutes of breasts groping and squeezing, I run my hands down the front of her body and start to caress her sexy thighs.

I walk my fingers to the bottom edge of her dress and I start to pull it up towards her crotch.

I start to expose more of her sexy legs and her sexy panties underneath her leggings. I pick at her leggings and peel them down to her knees.

I continue kissing her on the back of the neck and I reposition one hand to continue massaging one of her breasts.

With the other hand I start caressing around the edges of her sexy panties, teasing her.

She presses her ass hard into my crotch and leans fully against me. I tell her to close her eyes and relax. She places her arms around behind her head to embrace me.

Eventually I pull down her panties and she opens up her legs for me. I start massaging her wet pussy, taking my time, teasing her and working around her clit.

I get her close and then I back off several times over 20 mins of sustained pleasure, I eventually work her clit with continuous rhythm as her body tenses up and she starts to gasp.

She eventually has a massive orgasm and screams loud enough for her neighbours to hear.

She turns her head to face me, we smile and kiss and she tells me that she wants more in her bedroom.

We then realise that she has her legs wide open, panties down, on the sofa, right in front of her balcony French doors, open curtains and right opposite an office complex. We giggle at our potential exhibitionism and then she drags me to her bedroom.

Mb91 and jt _couple2012 like this.
  2. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I think this belongs in erotic literature.
    Could be wrong as I just skimmed thru it, not seeing anything new.

Mittimer likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Dude, Mestizomad:
    record.gif
    (Broken record)

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I know

Doitagain likes this.