Ooohhhh Brittany

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by YOM, Jul 18, 2007.

1. YOM

YOM New Member

It was fairly quiet around the barracks on this particular day, just a Tuesday night with minimal activity. Sitting alone in my barracks room watching tv and browing the internet to occupy my time, I realized how bored I really was. Brittany lived two rooms down, and we had been pretty good friends since she checked in a month ago. I won't lie, I've definitely had sexual feelings for her, but I tend not to engage in any romance with military women, especially those I work with. They just typically come with so much baggage, are snooty over confident bitches, or have been around the barracks so many times just looking at them is bound to cause disease. I don't say this to be demeaning toward military girls, it's just an unfortunate trend I had noticed over my time. But Brittany seemed different. Her personality is lively and her smile is contagious, and despite numerous other Marines constantly hitting on her, I've yet to see her accept any offers. She's just a real down to earth kinda gal. Thing is, she's so beautiful, and I honestly don't even think she knows it. That in itself is a turn on. Her dirty blonde hair extends to her middle back when worn down, and despite being well toned from military exercise, her figure features all the right curves and she had gorgeous long legs.

Anyway, I decide to make my way down to her room and see what she's up to. I grab a couple beers (Yuengling, of course!) out of the fridge and take one down to her. Relaxing on her futon, she's wearing tight athletic sweats and a skin-tight gray cotton shirt, and it is immediately clear to me she's not wearing a bra. Why should she be? She's hanging out alone in her own room. I just love it when a girl is "dressed down" and still looks so stunning. Pretending I don't notice all the above, I offer her the beer and ask if she wants a little company. Naturally she agrees, we're friends anyway, right? After some idle chatting I nonchalantly ask where her roommate is. "Probably in her boyfriend's room, I don't see her too much". Must be nice to have the room to yourself most of the time, I say. I'm finding it difficult not to look at her tonight, differently than I have before. I've always thought her to be sexy, but have always resisted any urges to advance on her, due to reasons I stated above. It was becoming increasingly difficult, though, and I wondered if tonight I'd make my move.

She's watching one of those lame reality shows on MTV, and I tease her for doing so. As we're watching, she comments about unrealistic it is how the girls on these shows seem to be having sex virtually all the time.

"I haven't had sex in months" she says. I kidded with her "oh come on, don't lie". "Well, if a halfways decent guy would ever ask me out, maybe my sex life would improve", she remarks. Naturally I begin thinking "well shit, I'm at least halfways decent!" I chuckle to myself. I calmly tell her she's just not looking in the right places. She replies that maybe she isn't even looking at all. I say "how do you do it? How do you go so long?"

"I'd rather take care of that myself rather than screw any guy that seems interested".

Knowing full well what she meant, I was instantly aroused with the immediate mental image of Brittany touching herself. I tell her that's something to be admired these days, a gorgeous girl with standards. She smiles "you've never told me you think I'm gorgeous".

Come on, did I really need to come right out and say it?!?! "Well girl, you definitely are". She smiles and I notice through her shirt that her nipples have all of a sudden become erect. Shit, I think to myself, this is definitely my open door. Do I go through it? It would inevitably change the entire dynamic of our "friendship". Fuck it. She's single and gorgeous, I'm single and badly craving sex. There's absolutely no reason not to. We turn our attention back to the lame MTV show, and I tell her I'm going to go grab us a couple more beers.

"Bring a few" she says, "so you're not going back and forth". Ahhh. That's an invitation for an extended stay if I've ever heard one. Will do.

I come back, beers in hand, and I notice her shirt has magically drifted up a few inches revealing her belly button and very sexy flat stomach. It damned sure wasn't like that when I left. She's practically begging me, the way I see it.

I sit down, open her beer and casually put my arm around her. Without so much as a second thought, she just as casually moves her free hand to my leg. The ice is officially broken, and I'm done playing around. My cock is getting harder by the milisecond, and through my shorts it's impossible to hide. I don't care. I want her to see it. I lean over to kiss her, and my movement causes her hand to brush the head of my bulging cock. She immediately takes it, squeezing gently but enough to feel my girth.

The kiss is passionate, weeks of sexual tension had built up to this. As I move my hand to cup her breast, she moves her hand inside my shorts, stroking me now, feeling every one of my 7 inches. Following her lead, I slide my hand up her shirt. She leans forward, and I remove it alltogether.

"Holy shit" I accidently murmer. "What?" Those are fucking amazing I reply as lick down her neck to her breasts, flicking her incredibly hard nipples with my tongue. She leans in toward me, and I raise up as she takes off my shorts and boxers. Without saying a word, she kneels down in front of me and immediately goes to work on my cock, licking and sucking like it's a melting popcicle. I run my hands through her thick blonde hair, closing my eyes as she bobs on my cock, massage my balls vigorously and almost angrily. This girl knows what the fuck she's doing, and this is quickly becoming the best head I've ever had.

"You're a fucking pro" I whisper. She pretends that she doesn't even hear me, going faster and faster and faster, sucking harder and harder, massaging deeper and deeper. "FUCK" I let out as I absolutely explode my cum into her mouth. Christ, she's still going and going, swallowing every ounce. I don't know if I've ever cum so quickly. Thank God it was now, and not when I'm fucking her, I think to myself. When I finish, she comes up to me, removing my shirt in the process, and starts licking my nipples and biting them. If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure she's wanted me even more than I've wanted her! She runs her hands around the contours of my muscular body, continuing to bite and suck on my nipples, and the pain feels so fucking good. I start to realize she's probably going to like it rough, and I plan to give her just that. My hands still in her thick blonde hair, I pull her up to me and kiss her deeply, tasting my juices still inside her mouth. My dick wastes no time getting hard again, and I want to fuck this girl more than I can even explain. I begin to lay her down, licking my way to her pussy. Goddamn is this girl horny, when I get there I realize she's already dripping like a waterfall, her sweet juices taste so fucking good. I start licking her, going deeply with my tongue, taking her in as much as I can. She presses firmly on my head, moaning so loudly I begin to wonder who can her outside the barracks door.

I replace my tongue inside her wet pussy with my fingers as I begin sucking her clit, running the base of my tongue along it and sucking her gently. Pressing harder on my head now, forcing me to go faster and harder with my tongue and fingers. She's flowing like a river now, her moans turning almost to screams as I bring her to complete and blissful climax. I keep going, giving her no relief as I bring her to what appears to be multiple orgasms at once. She pulls my hand up to her mouth, sucking the fingers that I had been fingering deep into her pussy with, sucking her own juices off them. If only I knew the freak this girl had inside her! Once finished, we stand up and kiss so passionately you'd think we'd been lovers for years. I'm already hard as a rock again, my pulsating cock pressed firmly against her. She separates from me, moving toward the bed, gently pulling me behind her by my cock. Damn did that shit hurt, but fuck if I cared. I reach up and pull her hair back toward me, kissing and sucking on her neck while running my hands over her breasts as I stand behind her. Those natural beauties belong in a magazine I think as I squeeze and massage them, pinching her nipples while I bite her neck.

She crawls onto the bed and I immediately follow her, kneeling behind her now. With my hands in her hair again, I push her head down as she grabs the headboard on the bed. Her pussy still wet, I slide my cock deep inside her, swearing that I've achieved a record length. I swear to God it's 8 inches today, harder than it's been in years. The time for being nice is over, as I pull her waist into me while I thrust deeply inside her from behind. Surprisngly (although by now it shouldn't have been) she moans "you better fuck me harder than that!". She drops her hands from the headboard, her head buried in her pillow and hands at her side so they won't get hurt from the headboard slamming into the wall. I start fucking her with every bit of force I can muster, slamming into her with each thrust, slamming the bed into the wall each time. I can feel her coming to orgasm again, but I haven't even come close as I fuck her relentlessly, both of us moaning so loud you'd think the cows were coming home. I've got no clue how many times she's orgasmed by now, but she keeps sliding herself into me, forcing me to keep fucking her, our skin slapping loudly against each other, juices dripping onto the bed from her pussy. With a violent final thrust, I explode into her, holding myself there, so deep inside her, my hands in her hair. She looks so sexy laying there, exhausted and satisfied. I finally pull out, and begin gently kissing her back as she squirms from the sensation. I kiss her entire back, running my hands along her incredibly smooth and perfect skin. She rolls over and I lay on top of her, we kiss passionately as she looks deep into my eyes, seemingly thanking me for fucking her exactly how she wanted to be fucked.

She runs her hands down my body to my cock, which is limp from all the work it's just put in. I can't believe it as she starts stroking it again. I smile and she tells me it didn't seem as though I had gotten enough. If she only fucking knew. I kiss her breasts as she continues stroking me, getting me rock hard yet again. Even I'm surprised my cock is able to achieve full erection after what we've just done. She strokes it harder now, almost pulling at it. "I fucking love your cock baby" she says. "I don't want to let it go". No objection from me, that's for sure, as she starts jacking me off with such a fury that it shakes my whole body. She quickly rolls me over, continuing to stroke me aggressively, and kisses down my body toward my cock. As she continues to jack me off, she takes my balls into her mouth, sucking them and massaging them with her tongue. I'm so dizzy I could fucking pass out right here and now. Finally I scream (and shit -- I'm not even a screamer) as I blow my load all over myself. I cum so violently it shoots up to my chest as she continues to suck my balls. As I start to go lose the erection, she licks up my stomach to my chest, slurping up every bit of cum that she got on me.

Brittany, I say, you're a fucking champ. She smiles and says "you haven't seen anything yet baby".

Oh God how I want to.

2. YOM

YOM New Member

Again my apologies for the length.

I like to be descriptive. ;)

3. blownaway

blownaway New Member

I enjoyed the great story.

4. biggonjr

biggonjr New Member

the story was very descriptive but thats what i like in a story it was a very good story

5. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Wonderful!

6. sbdude

sbdude New Member

good story

7. Stangkilla

Stangkilla New Member

Good story.

A little long but good.

8. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

That was an awesome story

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not sure how I missed this story until just now, but I am glad I finally read it. That is one hot piece, thank you so much for sharing. :tup

10. dean159

dean159 New Member

Thanks for that. It was really great.

11. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

:) well i had to have some fun before work after reading this. it helped my name was in it and the hair color was right ;)

ohh man, words can't describe how i feel about this one.

12. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

and you have my technique in oral down perfectly :)