Only one video

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by MDM, Jan 24, 2014.

1. MDM

MDM New Member

If you had one video that you could retreat to a remote island with, what would it be?

My wife and I are new to the internet - oldies trying to utilities the web.... and we see zillions on the net so we thought we'd ask you folks for their 'best off' selection.

Can you recommend some videos that we could watch to see if it ignites the flame ;-)

We're happy to watch whatever combination/ genre you folks enjoy, you never know.....

p.s. If one video is too much to ask, feel free to post a selection.

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love watching hardcore DVD'S during sex. We especially like watching group sex DVD'S. Here are some that we enjoy: Vivid studios has a series called Star 69. There DVD'S each have 69 sex episodes that are each a few minutes. Subjects are: Group Sex-Double Penetration-Threesomes-Black Dicks in White Chicks-All Facials-All MILF-Strap On(All girl) -and other titles. Also from Private Studios-10 Top Gangbangs-From Wicked Studios-Group Sex-Crowd Pleasers.

We always begin our sex by watching a DVD and masturbating together. We both love it.

PM me for more details.

HotForHoney likes this.