[Ask a Girl] Only one Orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

When my wife has her orgasm during sex (using Joy Jet allways) she is soo sensitive after it that she can't stand for her clit to be touched.

Also after her orgasm she is done, It's like it sucks all the energy from her body and she instantly loses the urge to keep having sex.

This poses a problem for us cause i can't seem to time my orgasm with hers and she is left with me still having sex with her when she is basically done.

Any advise on this? Any other women out there have the samething?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, this is quite a reversal. Usually it's the woman who is annoyed by her man being done first.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had a mistress who had similar sensitivity issues, so only one orgasm a day for her. It didn't stop us from having sex after though, all we had to do was wait a few minutes and then she was ready to take me (and very happy to do so). My standard sexual script is my partner comes first, but I do mix it up and I find that no orgasm before intercourse increases the chances of orgasm through intercourse (this happened during a one night stand just the other week). I don't use vibrators or clitoral stimulation, I rely on positions and angles that increase g-spot friction.

I had to read the posting twice, but I think you are having intercourse while she uses the vibrator to come, then she loses the urge and you continue until you come, but it must feel a bit empty. I think changing the script around might be a GOOD IDEA. Have intercourse until you come and then use the vibrator.

4. Godiva

Godiva Member

Get her to service you until you're close, THEN enter her. :)
    That might buy you time since she gets off so easy.
    OR...just be a lousy lover :p

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

This is why I've always hated the advice that the woman must cum first. I either lose interest after a good one or I get horny again and need one when he's finished and gone off for a cigarette. :eek I prefer to hold off my orgasm till just after his.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yes this is a rather tricky situation. I always tend to get more horny after he has cum also. I tend to finish myself off if that's the case.

If he cums first I honestly don't mind. Because it really turns me on, that in itself is pleasurable. But when I cum first .. the sex afterwards seems a little chore-ish then after a few I'll get back into it.. only to get more horny and want to climax again.. never ending cycle LOL

7. Meee

Gold Member

Can she pace herself with the... *Googles Joy Jet* ...vibrator?

8. Kermit

Gold Member

Holly's the same way, i know she's cum for sure (beyond contractions) when she tells me to get the fuck off her lol

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

you'll get the right rythym eventually.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You tried going in slow to build yourself up?
    Other things are she does oral or handjob just enough to take you closer.

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

No one has yet to suggest this: have her not use the vibrator all the time. Perhaps that is what is making her too sensitive. Try just having sex to bring her to orgasm without the vibrator and see if that helps.