Online hookups...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Phoking999, May 10, 2012.

1. Phoking999

Phoking999 New Member

Does or have anyone looked into or experienced these online websites where you can hook up with other girls/guys? Does it work? Honest answers please?

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Yes I have used them (in Australia) and they do work...you just need to weed out the time wasters and fakes. Sadly there are a lot of them!!

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeah.. um in my opinion all the girls either are crazy and/or have big social and/or mental problems. Some are sexy but but the sexier they are, the crazier they are. I also dont appreciate the many-o-350+lb women that are really not my type and had constantly hit me up. It seems like thats all there ever were. No offense ladies but being really fat and gross and thinking your drop dead sexy is soooo not sexy.

I only tried it for a few months, found an ok one, but nothing Id stick with.

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

I did get bored once and filled out the E-Harmony thing, it told me they couldn't find a match, try again later or something. But I figure most of them are bots, simply because I'm pessimistic like that. Well, except for the ones Cosmic mentioned, I'm fairly sure those are real.

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Also another thing that pisses me off... When you hit up a girl and ya'll are talking for a few days, flirting, maybe a underwear pic exchanged.. then the girl is like oh I have a boyfriend or is engaged/married :/ Or if the girl is like 'I dont need a penis to have fun' as in only trying to be friends. Excuse me but you know what your doing. Your on an online DATING site, that means people that are looking for undercover hookups.