One step further

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by n0t0r10u5, Jan 27, 2008.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

I have been seeing this girl for almost a month or so now and i have no idea how to take it one step further. I am really starting to like the girl and the feelings are definitely mutual. Now, i was wondering how i could go abouts making her my "girlfriend" so to say. Any ideas?

2. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

I'd say don't worry about it. Just relax, be yourself and let nature take its course. If she has the same desires you do, you'll know. Of course flowers are always a nice touch when being yourself. Personally, Bird-of-Paradise bouquets go over big with my girlfriend.

If that doesn't work you could always try teaching yourself to hypnotize others using your eyebrows, saving the whales, learn to juggle ten bowling balls with a bowling pin on your head, or driving really fast down major city streets while shouting profanities at the other drivers who just won't get out of the way. I hear chicks really go for that type of stuff. ;)

Whatever happens, good luck!

3. Peregrine

Peregrine New Member

OK that was just wierd.

You put girlfriend in quotes. Do you mean you want to shag her, or are you serious and want a relationship with her?
    Assuming the relationship.... have you talked to her about it? That's the first step really.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I was sort of wondering about that too.

How do you make her your Girlfriend, Well
    say "will you be my girlfriend" and if she says She will
    That does not mean you get all the pussy you want.
    (it does help though)

Hiker

5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

You know what would be really cute? If you just turned to her and said 'I really like you, and I want us to keep seeing each other. Will you be my girlfriend?" Awww! How sweet would that be ;)

6. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

that is actually excellent advice

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Agreed. There is no way to MAKE her be your girlfriend, you may drive her off with the creeps that way.

8. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

just be yourself. dont be fake and everything else should work itself out.

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Heh heh...I like that too. Sounds like something I'd do (probably have done...:D)

Actually, I scored a college girlfriend somewhat that way. We had known each other for about a month, and it was Valentine's Day. I was a poor college student, but I bought a half dozen roses and a 6-pack of her favorite beer from the nearest Kroger, went over to her house, went in holding the flowers behind my back, put the beer down on the table, grabbed her, and starting singing the Journey song "Stay Awhile" to her while I slow danced with her and handed her the flowers one-by-one. I actually did stay quite awhile after that...:brow (Although, we didn't actually shag it that night...I recall we snuggled up and slept together...the shaggin' came a while later, but it was definitely worth the wait.)

BD